Part 2: City In Ruins

Start from the beginning

The blade only managed to scrape against the skin of her face leaving a cut. Seeing no other options Olga concentrated a force of power directly in her hands before laying her index finger onto the skull of the enemy before unleashing what could only be a wave of magic instantly vaporizing the enemy.

Turning around She gazed at the skeleton enemies following her a group of twelve each with a sharp weapon ready to end her life. Olga knew she didn't have enough

Olga: "Dammit ! Stay back!"

She blasted a force of magic to lessen their numbers but it seems the skeletons have adapted by watching and now their changing up their movements and running away from the blasts of energy.

Olga: "Stay still Dammit"

The chattering of bones drew Olga attention to her back only to see a skeleton managed to get above her ready to slice done she had no time to prepare and she couldn't move frozen in fear she could only wait till the skeleton needed her life until a large sword impaled the monster making it fly into a nearby wall.

Someone saved her?

Not spending to much time on that detail Olga turns back to see the beast still coming closer that was until a shield plummeted into the skeletons It was none other than Mash?! Using her shield Madh effortlessly waved her weapon around as if it weighed nothing. Each monster swiftly went down.

Olga: "Mash?!"

Ritsuka: "Are you alright Director."

Coming from thin air Ritsuka appeared. Mash soon joined the two after finishing off the enemies Olga was confused.

Olga: "What the hell is going on?"

Mash: "This is singularity F. Fuyuki, 2004"

Ritsuka: "Wait we've gone back in time how?"

Olga pieces together all that has happened and how they got here.

Olga: "I presume you've become a Demi-Servant? I'd like to know how it succeeded."

Mash: "Well I'm sure you know Chaldea prepared a Servant beforehand. In order to resolve the
investigation of Singularity F. Right before I died, he offered me the contract and I'm exchange for giving me the abilities of a Heroic Spirit and Noble Phantasm, he wanted me to eliminate the cause of the Singularity. So I merged with the servant to become  a Demi-Servant."

Olga: "Then I can only presume that this commoner has become your master"

Olga took Ritsukas right hand a raised it to eye level. Ritsuka saw a strange red mark with a faint glow implanted into her skin this had to be a command seal. Touching it with her other hand Ritsuka could feel a strange yet magical sensation from it.

Olga: "This command spell proves it. Your without a doubt a Master."

Ritsuka could only be hypnotized by the faint red glow of the command spell it was mysterious each brush of her hand touching it felt mystic. From the left collar of her sleeve she saw a faint blue blink roping her away from the command seal.

Pushing the cuff off  to her elbow the blinking revealed to be the watch on her wrist how did that get their? Pushing her index finger on the glass of the watch the flashing light disappeared as soon as if came but soon enough a new light appeared and it displayed the form of a man Ritsuka could recognize.