Character Ask 1: Answers

A/N: After a million years, I finally get to post this. Sorry for the wait, it's been a really eventful few weeks. Hopefully I got all the questions in! And I hope that all the characters, including myself, answered your questions to the best of our ability. Thanks for all the awesome questions, and thanks for reading this book! :)
______________________________

Niall

Question 1: Are you happy with how things are going?

Niall: For the most part, yes. I mean I'm not happy about all the shit that Harry and I have been dealing with the paparazzi but I'm happy.

Question 2: How do you think things will be when the baby is born?

Niall: *chuckles* Challenging obviously. Blueberry is gonna be born while Harry and I are still in school and that's going to be tough. I just hope we have enough time to spend with her...that's really all that matters.

Question 3: Are you scared for the delivery of the baby?

Niall: Scared? I'm fucking terrified! I don't want my stomach to be cut open! Like...EW.

Question 4: How's the pregnancy at the moment? Is it easier than you'd expect to be or the opposite?

Niall: Oh my pregnancy is going quite well, thank you for asking. *smiles* Of course I have my good days and bad days with Blueberry but overall I'm a happy camper. However...I do crave some weird shit that I didn't know I could even consume.

Question 5: What size of boobs do you think you would have if you were a girl?

Niall: Uhh...maybe a C or D? Don't women's boobs get bigger during pregnancy? So if I originally start out a C...I would be a D. Right?

Question 6: Did you think Blueberry was going to be a girl? Or did you want a boy?

Niall: I knew that deep down, that Harry was going to be correct. I didn't want to own up and say that he's gonna be right because I would never hear the end of it. Honestly, I wanted Blueberry to be a boy because I wanted a mini Harry running around. But I'm perfectly happy with a girl. *blushes and smiles*

Question 7: Any baby names you prefer?

Niall: Harry and I already settled on one. I can't say what it is, but Blueberry's name starts with an S so...you're free to guess!

Question 8: Do you think you and Harry will move in together one day?

Niall: If we happen to go to the same college then it's most likely we'll move in together. I hope we do, we practically live together in a way already. Might as well make it official by buying our own apartment.

Question 9: Do you think Harry has secrets from you?

Niall: He does, I know he does. Everyone has their secrets. I don't know what types of secrets he has, but I'm sure he'll tell me them someday. After all, it was hard for him to tell me about his nightmares...poor thing had to be sick to actually confess!

Question 10: Do you trust Harry 100%? I know you love him but with all the Barbara trash, do you think he's hiding things from you?

Niall: *sighs heavily* What's with all these questions concerning my trust? Okay look, I wouldn't be with Harry if I didn't think that he's trustworthy. I do love Harry, I really do. I know that everyone has their own share of secrets and I'm sure Harry has some too. I don't know when and if he wants to tell me them, but I still trust him whether I know all of his secrets or not. Not everybody is going to come clean about everything...