Twenty-eight.

A/N: So I know the last what...2 chapters, sucked ass and I formally apologize for my indecent writing. But those chapters were necessary in order to advance the plot so...yeah. I don't think I'll be updating for 2-3 days since I need to plan out these chapters more carefully. So enjoy this one and leave me feedback yeah? :)

WARNING: This chapter ends in a cliffhanger...you will certainly try to kill me once you find out how it ends. Please don't. Thank you. (:

Vote. Comment. Fan. xx
_____________________________________

"Niall, you're still an asshole for not telling me that my boyfriend was going to propose...but I give you props for keeping a secret like that for so long." Louis says. I shrug my shoulders.

"Correction, Liam is your fiancé now, and thank you; I'm a great keeper of secrets." I reply. My best friend rolls his eyes and pushes my shoulder.

"How did you even keep the proposal quiet for that long?" He wonders.

"You do realize that I'm pregnant and my memory isn't as sharp right? I can barely remember what we learn in class." I say.

Louis nods his head. "Figures. So how are Blueberries 1 and 2 treating ya?"

"Alright. They're moving a lot though, I've had so many cramps lately."

"I'm sorry to hear that, are you okay right now?"

"Of course I am Louis." I smile.

But in reality, I'm not.

I've been feeling discomfort in my lower belly since the holidays ended. The pain usually comes and goes so I found it to be quite tolerable when school started up again. During my appointments with Dr. Jameson I would tell her about the pain and she said its normal to have them. After all the twins are going to be born in a month so they're getting ready to pop. They just better not pop too soon or that would be scary.

The bell rings for class so Louis and I throw away our lunches and head over to our next period. Louis and I take our regular seats and wait for class to start. Once it does I focus fully on what my teacher is saying and ignoring the slight pain in my belly. I feel Blueberries 1 and 2 kick which makes me sigh deeply.

"Stop it." I mumble.

They don't follow orders and keep nudging my stomach throughout the period. I have no idea why they're bothering me, I just fed them a little while ago.

Luckily school is over quickly and I get to spend time with Harry. Louis and I walk out the main gate once we put our textbooks in our lockers. I see my lovely boyfriend leaning against his car like he normally does when he picks me up. I give a quick hug and say goodbye to Louis before waddling over to my Harry.

"Harry!" I beam as I make my way towards him. He holds his arms out and I fall into them, feeling his arms wrap around me.

"Hello my baby boy, how was school?" He greets, kissing my head.

"It was alright, kinda boring." I shrug. Harry leans down to kiss me which makes me blush.

"Ah I see. Well let's head home so we can spend time together yeah?" He suggests.

"Okay." I smile.

Harry kisses me again before the two of us get in his car and drive away from school.

***

I watch as Harry places his palm against my stomach while smiling lovingly. He giggles, which is a rare sound for him to make, when the twins start nudging my belly.