Thirteen.

A/N: this chapter was supposed to happen after the character ask but...I decided to post it. This means you should be able to ask more questions! Haha, so enjoy the chapter...if you can. Please leave feedback!!!

Oh, and enjoy the Narry pic (; it represents the first half of the chapter.

WARNING: be prepared for the ending of this chapter, you won't like it

QOTD: What will Blueberry's name be? (Hint: Harry says the first letter it starts with in this chapter)

Vote. Comment. Fan. xx
__________________________

"IN YOUR FACE LIAM! WHO'S THE BOSS NOW?!" Louis yells.

He stands up and starts parading around the coffee table, pointing and laughing at his boyfriend. Liam on the other hand is sulking with his arms crossed and giving Harry and I a nasty glare.

"You just had to make Blueberry a girl." He sneers.

I can't help but smile as Harry leans in to kiss me.

"It's not my fault Harry wants a girl." I shrug.

Liam looks at Harry and shakes his head. "I hate you Styles."

"I love you too Payne." Harry remarks.

He wraps his arm around me and gives me another kiss which makes Liam groan in annoyance.

"How does it feel Liam? Knowing that the Tommo just crushed you in the ultimate bet placed this year?" Louis asks, grinning like crazy.

Honestly I didn't expect his reaction to be this funny but then again this is Louis Tomlinson we're talking about. Besides, my best friend is a certified whack job; I don't know how Liam puts up with him.

"Is this how it's going to be till Blueberry is born? You making fun of me for losing the bet?" Liam wonders.

My best friend shrugs his shoulders. "Possibly. It's just that you always win and it's not fair. You need to share the fame Liam." He replies.

Harry and I look at each other and snicker.

"What're you two laughing at?" Liam says, furrowing his brows.

"It's funny seeing you two fight. Sorry, would you like the room to yourselves?" Harry inquires.

"No it's fine." Liam replies.

Louis is still smiling happily as he sits down next to me. "So when is the baby shower?" He wonders while poking my belly.

"We haven't chosen a date yet. Probably sometime in October or November." I say, looking at Harry.

He nods his head in agreement. Louis suddenly stands up and looks around for something.

"You have a marker anywhere?" He asks.

"There's some in the kitchen, why?" Harry inquires as my best friend leaves.

He comes back seconds later with a black expo marker and sits next to me.

"Louis, what fuck are you doing?" I ask as he hikes up my shirt to expose my baby bump.

Louis doesn't reply and instead writes something across my stomach. #UNCLELOUISWINS is written in black along with (uncle Liam sucks) right under it.

Harry starts laughing as Louis closes the marker and shoots his boyfriend a smirk. Liam glares at him and shakes his head.

"See what you did? I have to live with this now! Why couldn't you make Blueberry a boy?!" He pretends to cry.