Twenty. [H.S.]

A/N: Hey guys! Thanks for the feedback on the previous chapter. Sorry for having Harry trick you into thinking he was gonna propose...I just wanted to gauge people's reactions lol. HOWEVER, a Narry proposal is in the works but I would like to ask you guys your opinion.

When should Harry propose?

•During Blueberry's birth
OR
•Niall's graduation

Please comment your answer, along with #narryproposal so I can count your vote! Thanks xx

P.S. Lilo proposal is coming soon (;

Vote. Comment. Fan. xx
______________________________

"Have a good day at school okay? If you need me, just call or text. Oh and be careful. If anyone bullies you just tell a teacher or even have Louis beat them up if he has to. And-"

Niall shuts up my rambling by kissing me. Well, this is the proper way to stop a person from talking. I should ramble more often.

"Haz," Niall says as he pulls away. "I'll be fine. Now go, I'm gonna be late for class and Louis has been waiting for me for like ten minutes now." He chuckles.

I look and see my fiancé's best friend crossing his arms and staring at us. He catches my gaze and points to his watch.

"Right, sorry love. Okay, have a lovely day at school. I'll pick you up later because your mother needs you-"

"-at the police station to discuss my medical report, I know. Harry, she already told me this morning." He cuts me off.

I sigh. "You're right, sorry." I cup his face and give him a chaste kiss before placing another on his forehead.

"I'll see you later, bye Harry." Niall grins as he pecks my cheek and walks towards Louis.

I give them both a wave before walking back towards my car. I notice a few people passing by me mutter some things about me, but I don't bother to listen. They can think all they want, that won't change what really happened. I get into my car and start it up, backing out of the parking lot and driving back to my house.

When I get home, neither of my parents are here because they're helping Niall's mom with all the legal stuff down at the police station. I don't know if the parents of those three guys are going to press charges. It's up to their parents of they want to, but I don't think my parents or Maura would want to go to court. That would put more stress on everybody, especially Niall. He's pregnant, he doesn't need anymore stress.

I walk back up to my room and turn on the tv while switching into a more comfortable pair of clothes. As I'm changing I hear my phone vibrate. I go to check my phone and see that Niall has sent me a text.

From: Niall (my fiancé) xx

Blueberry keeps kicking me...I think she misses you. By the way, I miss you too :(

I can't help but smile at his message.

To: Niall (my fiancé) xx

Tell her that I love her so much. By the way, I miss you too baby :( but...you shouldn't be texting in school!

From: Niall (my fiancé) xx

You're no fun. Besides, I'm bored...plus Louis isn't even talking to me, he's busy sexting Liam or something.

To: Niall (my fiancé) xx

Maybe we should do the same (;

From: Niall (my fiancé) xx