✨ Chapter 26 ✨

The limo was stopped with a jerk and yoongi came out running with an umbrella. He went and stood near y/n protecting her from the rain as well. She looked up to find yoongi.

Y/n : Op-oppa?

Hearing her broken voice and seeing her bloodshot red eyes yoongi felt his heart breaking for her. He hugged her tightly forgetting the umbrella but they did not get wet because the others were catching umbrella for them.

Y/n's cries were reduced to sobs and they all spoke nothing waiting for her to calm down. After few time of yoongi hugging y/n whilst jimin whispering soothing words to her turned out that she was asleep.

They took her to their shared dorm and laid her on the bed in the guest room. They all came back to the living room and everyone being lost in their own thoughts. It was Taehyung who broke the silence.

Taehyung : Is it just me who thinks that y/n's reason for crying was not only namjoon but something else as well?

Jungkook : Even I felt the same though.

Hoseok : Lets not talk about this now. Lets get some food ready for y/n now and speak with her when she wakes up?

Jin : Let me prepare something for her

After an hour or so y/n woke up frime her sleep and was shocked to look at the unfamiliar surroundings

Then she remembered hugging yoongi before falling asleep. So she guessed she might be at yoongi's apartment. She slowly came out and heard some noise downstairs so she followed the sound and found Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung watching news while Jungkook was busy typing in his mac book.

Sensing some presence Hoseok looked up to find y/n standing there.

Hoseok : Y/n you're awake. Did you a good rest?

Y/n : I did oppa.

Hearing her voice Jin came out of the kitchen.

Jin : Oh y/n you woke up. Come have some food before it gets cold.

Y/n : There's no need for it oppa. I will eat when I reach home.

Jin : There is no place for arguments y/n. I and yoongi cooked bibimbap specially for you. Now come have it.

Taehyung : Did you make some for us?

Yoongi : Of course we did.

The everyone made their way into the dining room and the aroma of the food just made everyone a lot more hungry.

The food was eaten with a healthy chatter around the table.

****
Sorry for disappearing for a looooonnnggggg timeeee
Sorry again for a short chapter..
Once my exams are done I am gonna go on a full swing!
Wait until thenn
Thank you to all the people ❤️