✨ Chapter 23✨

That morning y/n woke up to the call of her aunt asking her address. She told her the address and went to the railway to pick her up. There dropped the bomb.
Her aunt came her to take her on a family date with her fiance!
When she disagreed saying that she needs to work for herself and aunt her aunt cut off saying that she wants to see her getting married before she dies.
Y/n being the sweetheart she is agreed and went on shopping with her aunt.

Aunt: Yunnie come and select on of these tuxedo's also aske them to customise it as well

Y/n : Ma ( She calls her Ma) It is super costly.. We cannot afford it especially the customised one.!

Aunt : Your fiance is gonna pay for it. He is a rich business man. Now go and  select for the sake of your old aunt.

Hesitantly Y/n selected out a tuxedo and asked them to customise it. And for the design she thought for a long time and not getting ideas she asked them to customise in the way her boss Kim Namjoon would like because he is the only one whom she has seen wearing such expensive tuxedo's.

Everything Y/n knew about her fiance was that he was a business man, rich one, and his parents spoke with her aunt for the marriage.
She just hoped everything would go well. 

Then the time came and they heard a honk outside their apartment. Y/n's aunt rushed out prompting y/n to do the same. There stood a black shiny limousine which apparently mocked y/n's poverty. She hesitantly climbed in. She was wearing a off shoulder turquoise blue straight gown with a cape of same colour and polka dots all over it.

Her hair was styled beautifully in French braids on the top and leaving it free in the ends of course Jahee's courtesy!

On the other side Namjoon and his mother had reached the hotel Del Luna as his father came there directly from his get together of friends.
The went to the private suite reserved for them and Namjoon was shocked outside his brains to see the person there.

It was Kang Yura. She was his father's friend's daughter who was lurking behind him since many years. Her father wanted to join hands with the Kims so badly that he used to send his daughter to seduce Namjoon.
When Yura saw Namjoon she seductively bit her lips and adjusted her mini tube dress pulling it down to show her chest.

Not gonna lie Namjoon had found her pretty and beautiful at the first meet but all the impression came down and he developed a certain hate towards her due to her cheap acts. He just looked away as she started to adjust her clothes.

Yura : Hello Mrs.Kim. How are you?

Mrs.Kim : Hello Yura. I am good.. How about you?

Yura : Good. You are looking really pretty today

Mrs.Kim : Oh Thank you.

Yura : Namjoon-ssi Its been a long time since I met you. How have you been?

Namjoon : Good

Yura : We need to catch up with each other and get to know each other more sometime soon.

Namjoon : I dont have time.

Mr Kang ( Yura's father) : You need to make time for your future wife. You need to get to know each other so thtat there will be understanding between you as a couple.

Namjoon : So mom are you seriously going to make this girl as you daughter-in-law?

Mr Kang : Of course yes. That is why I came here. Look Mr.Kim its time that we make our relationship into something more than business friends. My daughter is more than willing to marry your son and give you a heir.

Then Mr.Kang signals yura to speak up.

Yura : Mr and Mrs Kim I really do like your son and I can also manage your business alongside Namjoon-ssi. Even he knows as we have already worked together for the our collaboration project 3 years back.

Namjoon : This is ridiculous.

Namjoon slams the table and getd ready to leave.

Mr. Kim : Namjoon sit there silently and let the adults talk. Not a single word should be said by you now.

Namjoon : But dad ho-

Mr.Kim : KIM NAMJOON

Namjoon sat back down defeated and anger started to bubble in him. He will never ever take yura ad his wife.

Another side Y/n and her aunt reached the hotel but did not get down. Y/n's aunt got a message from her soon to be mother-in-law that they are getting the reservations ready and they both were asked to wait in the limousine for the time being.

Y/n was really astonished by the exteriors of the hotel and she felt out of place. She started to think about how her life entirely changed the route in 24 hours and here she is meeting her rich in-laws for the first time in this expensive as hell hotel.

She tried to peep the name of the hotel through the tinted windows of limousine and after peeping like a stark there she was waiting outside the infamous hotel
'HOTEL DEL LUNA'

******
Shoutout to WWHfan for a amazing detective work in the last chapter ✨😁