✨Chapter 10✨

Namjoon POV
I woke up in the morning to the sound of my alarm and made my way to bathroom for my business. I had a very calming shower and got dressed up for office amd mad emy way downstairs. My chef had already laid out the breakfast which I had and then I went out to find my driver waiting for me. I got into the car.

I got a mail from Felix saying that new secretary was appointed and will join the work officially today.
I reached the office and went up to my cabin.
After few seconds someone knocked on the door twice and I gave the permission to enter.
I saw a familiar face entering my cabin.

Y/n : Good morning sir. My name is Choi Y/n your new secretary and here is your coffee and magazine.
Namjoon : Morning. My todays timetable has been scheduled and is on your table outside. Hope the manager has said you the rules and I hope that you work as expected.
Y/n : Sure sir! Would never let you down.
Namjoon : You can proceed with your work.

She bowed and went to her table which was right outside my cabin door.

To honestly say I was quite attracted to y/n but I have also learnt from my past experience to never trust a person ever again. It was a worst experience I obtained from her.

*Flashback*
? : Joonie baby.. Shall we go to the beach today?
Namjoon : Of course... Anything for my baby.
? : Awww... My baby is so sweet. How can someone be so pure and cute?
Namjoon : Your more pure and cute..

In the beach
Namjoon : *when I see at her face I feel sa if I am the luckiest person ever*
? : Why are you staring joonie?
Namjoon : Cant even I see the love of my life.
? : See me as much as you want.. We have oir whole lofe ahead to spend!
Namjoon : Promise me that you will never leave.
? : Why should I leave MY baby?
Namjoon : I love you Wendy
Wendy : I love you more joon

__________
No offence to any red velvet fans here!!!

Hope you like this chap...

So Question of the day
Which Namjoon solo is your favourite song?
Mine will be PERSONA coz I love how the lyrics modify and I kzt love the vibe it creates...

Sorry for the short chapter..
Loves ya!!