✨ Chapter 21✨

Third person POV

They reached the hospital and Hobi and Yoongi help y/n walk whilst Jin and Namjoon were behind her. As they entered the receptionist asked them to follow her and they reached the room.

Jin opened the door and they all glanced at Jahee who has completed the surgery and had bandages all over her head.

Y/n slowly made her way to the bed and took hold of her hand. And started to cry

Y/n : Jay jay please wake up. Its been a long time. We have to go back to mom ( y/n calls jahee's mom as mom). I miss you a lot..

Everyone felt really bad for y/n and were wishing for Jahee to wake up.
Suddenly y/n stopped crying and started to shout for a doctor.

Hobi : y/n? Whats wrong?

Y/n : Oppa Oppa she moved her hand. DOCTOR DOCTOR

Soon doctors rushed in and checked her. They informed thats she is regaining her consciousness and will be awake soon.

Y/n thanked the doctors thousand times and everyone could see the light back in y/n's eyes.

Time skip bought by LAZY AUTHOR.

Jahee is now almost well. That day when Jahee regained consciousness y/n was not ready to leave her. She cried and cried and her exhaustion worked up making her sleep on jahee. Which totally ended up by Namjoon introducing himself and others to Jahee for which y/n is still embarrassed!

Y/n casually did her work as everyday and now is arranging files for Namjoon's next meeting which is scheduled 1 hour later and our good y/n completed all her work. She way about to go to cafe to have some pastries and y/n was craving when the intercom went off and a voice came in.

Receptionist : Miss. Choi is Mr.Kim free now?

Y/n : Yes he is free now. May I ask why?

Receptionist : Mr.Kim's mother is here. Umm Miss.Choi can you come to the reception and pick her and take her to sirs cabin. I have some work to do.

Y/n : Ok. I will be there.

Y/n made her way to the reception and was about to wish Mrs.Kim when Mrs.Kim saw her and exclaimed.

Mrs.Kim : Oh Y/n! Its been a long time since I met you! Omo lets meet again sometime soon and have a girls day out ok?

The whole area became silent when they heard that. Y/n got visibly uncomfortable and spoke up

Y/n : S-sure Mrs.Kim

Mrs.Kim : So where is my son?

Y/n : He is in the office. Come let me take you there Mrs.Kim

Mrs.Kim : Oh sure!

They both reached the floor and Y/n led Mrs.Kim to Namjoon office.
They both entered when Namjoon was reading through a file. He looked up and looked surprisingly.

Namjoon : Mom What are you doing here?

Mrs.Kim: Looks like you did not like me surprise..

Namjoon walks upto her.

Namjoon : No mom I am just surprised? And ha Miss Choi you can go now Thank you for escorting her!

Y/n: Sure si-

Mrs.Kim : No Stay here y/n I want to speak to you.

Namjoon : Miss.Choi yo back to your work. I want to speak to my mum.

Y/n : Ok sir.

Y/n walks out from the cabin and continues her work.

Meanwhile in the cabin

Namjoon : Mom are you serious?!

Mrs.Kim : Yes Namjoon. Me and your father have decided the girl and I want you to marry her. No choices left for you.
Youre gonna meet her tomorrow evening with us. So be ready

With this Mrs.Kim storms out of the office leaving Namjoon flabbergasted.

******
Fuckin finally!

Well thought about a complete u turn in the story so here it is few more chapters and then the book will be down for editing. Stay tuned for the next book!