✨Chapter 1✨

"Y/n...... Y/n..... Choi Y/N!!"
I suddenly jolted up hearing the high pitched voice of my co-worker Irene (no offence to red velvet here!)

Y/n: where is the fire!!?

Irene : Fire will start if you sleep again during your working hours!. Go get your ass to work.

Y/n :ohk!

It was a typical day of work and y/n spent her whole in kdrama marathon and slept during her duty hours
  After working for couple of more hours thr night fell and it was time for the cafè to close.

Y/n and Irene cleaned the counter and went out. They closed that cafè and handed over the keys to the manager and started to head to their places. Irene bid goodbye to y/n and went to the opposite lane.

Y/n lived nearby so she always walks to her apartment.
She reached the apartment and opened it using the spare key to find Jahee asleep on the couch.
Jahee was on her leave and decided to spend it in the apartment. Y/n closed the door and woke up Jahee.

Y/n : Jay! Get up....

Jahee : Huh?..... Oh y/nie your home.

Y/n : yo gurl... Have you prepared the dinner?

Jahee : oops! Hehehhe! I forgot about it...
Y/n : huf! Wt more can I expect from a lazy ass like you...

Jahee : hey! Mind your tongue lady... Let's order from a restaurant... The treat is on me.

Y/n gave a happy shout and started to jump around like a kid. Jahee laughed at her childish behavior.
They ordered the food and after sometime the food arrived and they both ate to their hearts content. After their dinner they did their night routine and went to bed.

*********

Put your requests her.....
Bye lovelies

Vote and support