FIFTEEN 💿

November 20

It's been 2 months since me and eddie recconected.. and they've been the best 2 months.

Edddie's around more, he still works a lot but he's apart of eli's life now and that makes me happy.

Eli said her first words.. Dada.. I wasn't mad I was happy because he was here and she knew that too..

"Eddie can you grab the rest of the ornaments out the garage".. "yes mam"..

"Why are we putting up the tree we ain't even ate yet.." Dani asked, "it's a black folks thing we put the tree up early because during the break we don't got time for that.." Millie explained.

"Exactly", eddie came in with the box and put it down beside me, "are you sure you don't want help love?", I looked at him and he kissed my lips, "I'm sure.. but you can go get your daughter I'm sure she's up by now", "your the boss" he kissed my forehead and headed upstairs.

"Seems like there hasn't been any problems between y'all, that's good", "yea.. everything's perfect" I got on the stepladder adding the start to the tree and the doorbell rang.

Eddie came downstairs and I told him to answer the door.

"Eddie..", I turned around and saw chrissy and she was .. "you're pregnant.." Eddie mumbled.

"Um what the fuck is going on.." shai said, "I.. I have something to tell you.. the both of you" chrissy looked at me and millie nodded her head, I let her come inside and dani brought her some water.

I sat on the couch across from chrissy next to Eddie and she cleared her throat.

"One question... when did you and Eddie.. get back together..", "we're not together.. he's trying to get my trust back.." I answered plainly.

"What a relief.. well.. not really..um..",, she fiddled with her hands a bit and I looked at Eddie he looked like he was thinking and frustrated..

"Let me make this clear, but the looks of you being pregnant it must be Eddie's, and that means y'all messed with each other when?" Shai spoke up, "we started messing around September 9th.." her bump was small but because of how skinny she was you could tell its growing.

I started bouncing my leg waiting for her to continue, "your telling her this now because?", "Eddie hasn't been texting or calling me back I wondered why he stopped coming over.. but then I saw this on Instagram.." she ones her phone and showed a picture.

It was a picture of Eddie and eli together.

I didn't know what to do or what to say.. Millie took Eli from Eddie and handed her to me, "I'm really sorry he doesn't have to be there I just wanted to let him know"- "if you didn't care if he was there or not you wouldn't have fucking said something" I said with tears in my eyes.

I got up heading upstairs and Eddie followed, "y/n she's lying..", "How do I know you're not lying to me ?" I asked a few stray tears going down my face.

Eddie came closer to me wiping them away, "Before I asked for another chance I was on tour.. depressed.. missing my family.. I didn't want anyone else.. still don't.." he said, "please believe me love...".. "I believe you.."...

A few days went by after that and I couldn't get that situation off my mind..Eddie noticed my change of mood and tried his best to get things back to normal but it wouldn't work.

"What if I took a dna test.." he said, I looked him while I was changing Eli's clothes and sighed, "if you can prove to me it's not yours I'll let it go.." .