THREE 💿

ONE MONTH LATER, 12:20 AM Y/NS HOUSE

"What made you wanna move..", "I'll still be in Hawkins.. just it's a big house... And I can't be there by myself... Unless..", "Unless?..", "You stay with me..", "Don't I already do that?" He smirked, "Yea.. but I want u to stay..", "And leave thr old man hanging?..", I cocked my brow at him and he chuckled, "your right I really don't care about him.. so.. when do I start moving in?..", "whenever" I pecked his lips and he called his friends to help him move in, in the meantime I asked everyone if they wanted to hangout.

𝐫𝐲𝐝 ; 𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧

EDDIES POV

"Well your an adult, I don't have a problem with it.. just.. come to see me here and there.. and.. no kids until you've graduated.. you have a few months left", "Yea yea, whatever"..

I called y/n asking her where she was and she was at the arcade with everyone else.

Y/NS POV

"FUCK!" Steve yelled, "It's okay you'll win next time.. probably.." Robin said, I felt arms wrap around my waist and I looked up, "Hey love.." he pecked my lips, "Hey".. "Ewww" Robin fake gagged and Eddie flipped her off, "guys !" we looked over and there was Mike, and el, plus will and Jonathan and some random guy..

"Y/n" Mike hugged me and hugged him back, "Hey bud, you okay", "yea " Mike was really close to Josh.. more then everybody else.. he's also like a brother to me, "my moms having dinner she said you should swing by" Mike said, "Okay, just text me what time."