NINE 💿

HAWKINS UNIVERSITY || 8:25 AM

"How's it feel to be engaged" Dani asked, "It feels so unreal.." I looked at my ring and my alarm went off.

"Time to get ready for classes.. see you in history?", "Yea".

 see you in history?", "Yea"

THE FIT ~

I walked into history sitting in between dani and mason, "Ms L/n, congratulations" Mr. (idfk) said, "Thank you?", "Mills posted about it last night.." Dani said, "Of course she did", "Yea happy for you.." mason added, even though he didn't sound to happy.

LUNCHTIME

"So where does Eddie go to school at?" Shai asked, "I don't know..", "Didn't he apply here too?", "Yea but he didn't get in, but he applied somewhere else and got it..at least that's what he told me", "Has he ever mentioned anything about school.. or studying?" Millie asked, "No..", "Is he ever busy or does he just call and text whenever even if your busy"... "He's always free" I mumbled.

"You should talk to him about that.. but like after our testing..", "and that exam before our October break.. so Don't worry about it for now.."..

NEXT CLASS

Political science isn't my best subject but you gotta do what you gotta do to make it.. but my mind was clouded from all those questions about Eddie.. they were right.. he doesn't mention school to me at all.. maybe he isn't doing well.. "Ms L/n", I looked up to the front of the room, "Do I need to cut your time short of the essay?", "No mam.. sorry"..

AFTER SCHOOL

"Ms G is such a bitch she was just picking on you as always" Dani said, "I was just thinking about.. Eddie", "Aww your soon to be husband.. that's cute" Shai walked up to me and Dani, "so plans what do you guys wanna do for break?", "bitch it's 2 months away..", "Tine going by hella fast just wanna be prepared she shrugged.

Shai was right time went by pretty fast, we finished testing and today was the last day before our break.

"Don't spend all break away from us n/n, we want some love too", "I promise we'll spend time together.. I just really wanna help Eddie in school if that's even the case".. I waved bye before putting my stuff in the trunk and heading to Eddie's new place.

 I waved bye before putting my stuff in the trunk and heading to Eddie's new place

Wow.. I wonder where he got the money to get this place.. I got my suitcase out the trunk and rung the doorbell, Eddie opened the door and and I looked at him, "Well if it isn't Mrs. Munson..", I smiled kissing his lips as he wrapped his arms around my waist, "I missed you.." he mumbled, "I missed you too..", he grabbed my suitcase taking it to his room and gave me a tour of the house.

"I'm happy that things are working out for you", "for us love.. every move I make forward if for the both of us..", "Well I didn't just come here to spend time together, I want to help you in school.. you told me your break isn't until the end of October so your still going right?", "Well uh.. I started doing online.. because I knew you were coming.... And how did you know I was struggling?", "My intuition... I'm kidding.. well I thought about how you never bring up school.. or even about being at school.. you never have to study or do anything maybe I thought you were embarrassed to tell me..".

"You really know me don't you", he said, "I wouldn't be Mrs. Munson if I didn't would I?".

He smirked kissing my lips, and then his stomach growled, "You didn't eat anything?" I asked, "Hey you can't blame me.. I was excited to see my fiancé..", I playfully rolled my eyes and said I would order something for us to eat.

"I'm so full" he laid back and I kissed his forehead, "go take a shower and I'll put the food away, "yes mam"

For the past few weeks I've been trying to help Eddie with school but he always puts it off.

"Eddie cmon let me help you with school", "You already have stuff to deal with of your own this is supposed to be like your vacation.." he said, "I don't care I don't want my fiancé to struggle.. you deserve the world..", he kissed my lips making me forget what was happening until his phone rang, "I'll be back love.." he left the room and I rolled my eyes looking through some things.

I didn't really know what I was looking for or even wanted to find, but I didn't see any schoolwork, no books, no ID, nothing..

I walked over to his computer checking his history, no sign of any online schools.. but I did find his email.. I found his rejection letter from Hawkins.. but then I saw another one.

 but then I saw another one

He got rejected from W&M.. and Hawkins.. that's why he doesn't talk about school, because he never got in.. but why would he lie to me?..

I didn't know how to feel.. I was upset he lied to me.. but I have to know why he did at least.. but not tonight.. I'll try tomorrow, I closed the laptop before laying down and heading to sleep.

Authors note:

Hi ✋🏾😭 how are ya ?