EIGHT 💿

It's been a month since that day, and I started going to college, I've met a few friends and I've seen chrissy a few times.. apparently she goes here too.

"Your still a virgin??" Millie asked, "Hey I am too mills can't even blame her, Eddie wasn't shit anyways.." Shai said, "I mean I wanted it to be him..".. "Awh honey we know.. but cmon there's so many fine niggas here you could scoop up", "Right your hella fucking pretty you could get anybody" shai said.

"Wsg yall" Mason sat next to me and shai winked, "Hell no" I said, "definitely not.." millie chuckled, "cmon gimme a chance y/n..", "I'm good mason.. I gotta go yall", they all said bye and I headed home.

VISITING MY HAWKINS BABIES | 11:09 am

"Since you back we wanted to see if you would go to this party.. I don't know who's throwing it though", "As long as it's not Jason I think we'll be straight..", "Um.. Eddie might.. be there..", "Cool.."

I rummaged through my stuff finding something party material it was in an hour after all.

It turns out Patrick was throwing the party, and he was cool, there was a lot of people I never talked to before there but it didn't matter as long as I had robin Steve and nancy I was good

Not even 5 minutes later robin went to talk to Vicky, steve and Nancy went their separate ways so I was left alone.

I felt someone stand next to me and it was Eddie, I walked away sitting at the island and he followed.. "y/n please.. please can we talk in private", "Talk about what.." I said, "You know.. please.." I looked at him seeing him up close he looked different.. his spirit died.. like there was no happiness.. it was like the Eddie I fell in love with was gone.

We headed outside to his van and he took us to the place we first went to together, he turned off the van and we sat in silence.. "I'm sorry.. for what I did.. I miss you so much you don't even know.. I haven't been the fucking same without you..."..

"I missed you too..." I said looking down.. And I can tell because you seem different.. I just couldn't believe you did that to me.." I said.. I felt tears fall down my face and he wiped them away, "I know... and I didn't have sex with her.. I wouldn't do that.. she came onto me and I was dumb enough to fall for it.."..

"You talked about how much you wanted your first to be me.. me out of anyone.. Eddie the freak munson..", I chuckled and he looked at me, "I never thought of you as a freak Eddie.. I see you as different.. you don't like to be like everyone else.. you are your own person.. you don't have a genre bc you made your own.. that's why I fell in love with you", "You still love me..", I grabbed his chin pecking his lips, "Of course i do.."..

1 WEEK LATER...

"Glad you made up with your first love and what not but didn't he cheat on you.." Shai asked, "Chrissy pushed herself onto him when he was under the influence.. plus I can tell from how u say he speaks about you that he loves you" Dani smiled, "so when do we meet him" Millie said, "in an hour..", "Okay well we'll all get ready and meet at the gate".