ONE 💿

EDDIES POV

"I mean she's hot.. really hot.. and she's into music.. I make music.. but the problem is.. she's apart of those douchebags" I pointed to the table of cheerleaders and jocks, where she sat.. she didn't look too happy.. I caught her eye and flashed my signature and she smiled, "Eddie are you listening?", "Huh.. ", "Um.. you know Lucas has his game and won't be able to make it to hellfire.. because of his game tonight?..", "So find a replacement.." I said not looking away from the table, "What are you looking- ohh you must like her?", "so what..", "so.. why aren't you over there? showing off your... Charm" Dustin said sarcastically.. I rolled my eyes seeing the table gather up and leave.. y/n looked at me one last time before waving slightly, I smirked mouthing the words 'call me'.

Y/NS POV

"Eddie?.. the freak munson.. the one from band..he's cool and all but look at you and look at him.. it's just weird.." Robin said I chuckled and she looked at me, "I'm serious I'm not saying that just because I like girls..", "She's basically saying your hot" Steve added, "And you agree, don't you?" He looked away and she rolled her eyes, the bells of the shop door chimed and no other then Eddie and his crew came through the door.

"Robin, y/n, fucktard" he was referring to Steve I guessed, "Freak" Steve replied, "I just came to get a few movies.." he walked around the store searching movies sometimes we met eyes.

I got a message from chrissy she was saying we had practice before the game, "I gotta go I have to practice before the game, Robin shot a peace sign and Steve nodded, eddie waved and I waved back leaving the shop.

AT THE PEP RALLY...

It was nice of Jason to shout out Chris, she was lucky someone who cared for her.. I thought about Eddie for a minute.. he was nice.. pretty goofy If you asked me.. I wish he was at the game but I noticed he's the leader of hellfire.. people say it's a cult for the devil.. but their just playing Dnd.. Josh played it all the time..

Lucas won the game at the last second which was awesome and we invited him to hang out with us, we headed to Jason's car and I saw in the distance Chrissy leaving with Eddie... I thought I was weird as hell.. but I shook it off..

AN HOUR LATER..

My head was spinning and I felt like vomiting.. I wanted to go home.. "Y/n", I focused on the voice but I couldn't see who it was, "come here" they picked me up and after that I blacked out. I woke up squinting from the brightness of the sun, the smell of weed and cologne hit hard, "Ah fuck.." I held my head before I felt the bed creak, "Morning" Eddie said he held a bottle of Tylenol and some water, I took the pills and I noticed my clothes were changed, "I didn't look.. swear" he said, I chuckled and he gave a crooked smile.. "Can I keep the shirt?" I asked, "Uh- yea it looks way better on you anyways" his eyes trailed up and down my body and I smiled.

𝐫𝐲𝐝 ; 𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧

A WEEK LATER..

Eddie and I have been hanging a lot more, he tends to wanna hangout after school he always tells me he doesn't wanna ruin my rep.. which doesn't really matter to me.. everyday is like an adventure when it comes to him.

"You've been distantly lately n/n.. and we haven't hung out in awhile so please come to the rink tonight..", "Chris I-".. "C'mon y/n let loose it's Friday.." Jason said, "Sure.. fine.."..

"So you want me to tell Eddie that you can't make it too his show" Dustin asked, I nodded, "He's gonna be pretty sad.. and I know it seems unlike him but.. he really likes being around you", "What if he came along..", "I highly doubt that would happen especially if your popular crew is gonna be there..", "Fuck.." I whispered.