TWELVE 💿

Authors note: there's probably gonna be slower updates I started school aug 11 , but ima try to update normally if i can ⭐️🧿

"okay so.. my mom is coming to Hawkins later today.." I said, Eddie started choking on his coffee and I looked at him, "Your mom..", "Yes babe she wants to meet you..", he nodded and I sighed walking to the living room, since we had a bigger house moving around wasn't so easy, things were farther away.. or too high, so I had to manage somehow without Eddie.

"What do I say.. or do.. what do I wear?", "Your acting as if she's gon interrogate you..", "Doesn't she know about.. when I cheated..? That's a bad first impression..", "Of course she knows.. but just be yourself.. and don't tell her you sell drugs.. at least until we get you a real job..".

later on that day... 6:32 PM

"I don't wanna be late picking her up, so let's go Eddie !" I yelled, "Yes mam.. mood swings again.." he mumbled, "Don't think Ian hear you.."..

Fit + Ring

Fit + Ring

Quick authors note: Ty to this person for giving me a baby name ! NotZeniah

"My baby.. look at you.. soon to be wife and mother.. I'm very proud of you..", "Thanks mom.." I smiled.

"And Eddie, over heard so much about you.." she said, "Is that a good thing or a bad thing" Eddie asked, "However you take it is how it's gonna be" she chuckled, "I won't bite unless you hurt my baby again", "Mom"..

Back at the house ..

"Wow this place is amazing, where do you work?" She asked, Eddie looked at me and I looked at him, "Oh um.. I work at a university.. as a sub..", "What university? Cause it seems your making a lot more then the teacher", "Mom can we stop with the personal questions and get to know him..please.." I said, "Okay okay My bad.. just want to make sure he's able to care for you correctly..", "And he can.. and is.. he's been amazing..", "well that's good.. but why don't you go rest and I'll make dinner, Eddie dear can you help me?", I looked at Eddie and smiled before going upstairs.

Dinner Time ~

"So what are you thinking about naming her?" She asked us, "I told her she could decide" Eddie said, "Well I was thinking.. Elliana Lee Munson I wanted her and Eddie to have the same initials and then grandmas middle name.." I smiled, "That's so sweet if your granny was here she would be proud of you too.."..

A few weeks later ..

Ever since my mom had went back to Houston Eddie and I have been fighting.. he's been.. different.. but I have too.. it's just hard being pregnant.. and no one really understands.

Eddie's been staying at Steve's house, so millie and shai stay at the house to look after me.

"He was getting them brownie points from me at first but he's starting to get on my last nerve" Shai said, "Why would he just leave you here your pregnant.. idc what the fight was about.." Millie added, "It's okay.. I'm letting him have his space.." I mumbled, "Space my ass n/n.. your his fiancé and mother of his child one funky ass argument shouldn't make him wanna leave you at home when he needs you most..", I get it they were mad at eddie.. and I guess I was too.. but I didn't wanna stress so much over it.

"You guys need to make up.. not just for y'all sake but ours too.. he's being childish right now, when he proposed and didn't pull out the bs should've stopped then", I nodded listening to millie ramble about Eddie while shai was cooking and she was right.

I did call Eddie later that night and we talked it out.. he apologized.. and kinda sugar coated some of the things millie told me to say because I wanted no issues, he told me he was coming back in the morning.

Authors note: SORRY I literally said school started so I'm just getting ready for my full week that starts tmr, this an ass ch but it's gon get better plus it's ending sooonn :(( but check out my other great stories and any character requests comment them, I dont watch real tv shows often so if I know the characters I'll do them :) 🤎