TEN 💿

"So..", "So?", "I saw something yesterday.. and I wanted to ask you about it" I said, "Something as in..", "2 rejection letters.. why did you lie about getting into another school eddie..", "I don't know.. I was scared..", "of what?", "I thought if I didn't get into school you'd leave me.." he admitted, "Eddie do you think that matters to me?" I asked, "I don't know.. you just have yourself together.. your going to school and your part time job and you take care of me.. I don't do anything at all to help you but stress you out"..

"Eddie.. you do help me.. whenever I need it.. whenever you can", "Yea emotionally.. but I don't bring anything else to the table really.. when I proposed to you everyone helped me out.. I couldn't think of it on my own..", I stood up walking up to him, "I don't like this Eddie.. this doubtful negative Eddie.. I want my sweet caring positive, funny fiance back.. I don't want you to be perfect.. I love you exactly the way you are.. I wouldn't change a thing about you..", "I appreciate that love..".

"No more lies okay?..." I asked, "I promise you.." he kissed my lips and we got ready for the day.

" he kissed my lips and we got ready for the day

FIT + RING (Eddie wearing sumn similar imagine)

"So what're we doing today love" Eddie said driving around, "Hmm.. I don't really know I just didn't wanna be stuck in the house all day", he put his hand up to his chest like he was hurt, "My own fiancé doesn't wanna spend time with me..", I lightly hit him and rolled my eyes, "You know that's not true babe..", he chuckled and rested his hand on my thigh.

We ended up going to the diner for breakfast since that's all I could think of for now.

After breakfast we drive around a little more listening to music and just ended up going back home, "Your such a homebody" he said, "I just rather be home with you then to go out.. is that a problem?" I asked, he walked up to me kissing me slowly wrapping his arms around my waist, "Is that a problem?" He said and I shook me head, "not gonna use your words love?" He teased, "shut up" I mumbled.

A month later . . . . October 10th
Authors POV

"Okay y/n should be here any second" Lucas said, everyone hid around the room and Eddie stood in front of the pile of presents waiting for his fiancé.

The doorknob turned and y/n entered.

"SURPRISE Happy birthday !" Everyone yelled.

FIT + RING AND BABY BUMPP (imagine it's a lil bit smaller yk)

"You're pregnant !" Shai screamed, "Surprise?" I said, "That's why you've been ghost.." Dani said, "There's a mini you and Eddie in there Hiii it's your auntie millie" she rubbed my belly and I chuckled shaking my head.

"Happy birthday love.." Eddie pecked my lips and I smiled, "Eddie planned this whole thing on his own" Nancy said, and he looked proud of himself.

" Eddie pecked my lips and I smiled, "Eddie planned this whole thing on his own" Nancy said, and he looked proud of himself

"the best birthday ever"

Authors note: I havent made a ch so basically this is short and what not, RYD is close to ending btw, cs it's gotten a lot of love in a short period of time but check out my other books too ❤️