Chapter 24; A Tour Around Shanghai

Start from the beginning

"You know she loves me more that's why!" Afdal spoke and winked making Afeeyah roll her eyes at him.

"Okay.. you guys wrap it up we got places to go'' Adyan spoke for the first time since their arrival.

"Chill bro.. I haven't even got the chance to welcome our bride to be properly... Assalamualaikum Dear Kaltoom! Pleasure meeting you you look better than you did in pictures mashallah, Hope Muhammad here has been a good boy" he said in one breath and I smiled and nod and from the Conner of my eyes I saw Laila smiling like a fool.

"Wa'alaikumus Salam Muhammad Afdal Nice to meet you too!" I said still smiling while we got up from our chairs to meet them.

"Look who's got a twin, Afeeyah!" You look so much like my baby sis here" he said and I couldn't agree more, I looked straight at her and she offered me a big smile which I reciprocated by giving her a side hug surprising myself and she hugged me back, oh my gosh! Afeeyah feels like home.

Next I gave Sara a hi and a smile which she reciprocated back.

__________________

Ten minutes later I, Afeeyah who seems to not get along with Adyan and Laila were sitted together in the ever beautiful porshe car.
Afeeyah was driving I must say I love all her vibes, she was one crazy girl, I was at the front while Laila sat at the back.

Afeeyah played Blackpink's songs while we mimed and took snap videos, how I wish Amani was here, I felt a pang in my chest I missed her.

Miss witch (Sara) was with the guys.
Things have been akward between her and myself so we maintain distance

It was the best ride since we came to china (wink).

We were driving to a place where only Afeeyah knew "Cause she was using the Map on her phone".

It was a long long beautiful day, we visited Shanghai's oldest green Space, Next we took a stroll along Shanghai's promenade ,the bund which was a lovely and romantic place.

I and Adyan went far ahead leaving behind a fuming Sara whom we later learnt went back home saying something came up .
He fillled me up about life here and alot of things I could listen to all day.

I got tired and he said if I were his Halal he could have carried me on his back, and I just laughed.

Do it now will you!

We stopped at a very spacious open restaurant and ate lunch which was more than seven different dishes.

Using chopsticks was the best thing today when actually eating what it was meant for. LoL

Afdal offered Ice cream for dessert and before Adyan could argue we were

sitted in a quite yet equisite looking ice cream parlor called Zangx Place. I was having the seventh scoop today. Even Mr Ego couldn't resists Mr Zangx tasty and creamy Ice cream.

I mean what's this guy's problem with ice cream?

We watched a puppet show which was interesting opposite of what I thought Afeeyah said it was her favorite thing in china (so she do come here alot, well their family are filthy rich no surprise there).

We decided to call it a day after our afternoon rest at a nearby lake where we watched the sun turn orange.

Afeeyah and Laila promised a sleepover after the guys graduation before we all live to our various destinations. We wanted it today but the guys refused and Afdal literally dragged Afeeyah to the car cause she was throwing a tantrum this girl is like a picture of myself.

If Khalid or Farouk were here I would have done the same thing or worst or make absurd request until my demands are met I won't oblige to anything, thinking of all those things made me realize I was more tantumatic than Afeeyah.

I could remember clearly how I've refused to go to school a week ago even though I had a test to write cause I wasnt in the "mood" and Khalid had to promise me the Prada bag I've been bugging him to buy for me i refused to believe him untill he made an order of the bag right that moment.

Recent tantrum record.

We were literally the same people, Laila included.

When we reached home Mom and Dad weren't around so we just prayed and Laila went for a nap. While I called Amani and told her everything that happened she was so excited, next I called Khalid and told him about Afeeyah and the resemblance she has with our family I ended the  call after promising to send him pictures of her.

Next I called Ami who happened to be with Abi and Farouk (Khalid's gone back to Paris along with maimoona).

It was a long chat even though they pretend not to miss me, well except Abi cause he clearly wanted me around, my world best papa.

We ended up facetiming and I could see just how happy my family were seeing I was happy and comfortable with the salmans.
Alhamdulilah

Farouk gave me a long lecture on taking care of myself and being careful, and I promised to be a good girl.

After I was done I took a long hot bath and wore an evening dress and joined Laila who was fast asleep, Not after posting few of our videos on Instagram and Snapchat totally forgetting to send Khalid the pictures I slept off.

See y'all in the next chapter
If you enjoyed the chapter do consider to vote, Comment and please share it means alot.

🪶⭐🌟💫✨