There was Honey. And Rika.

And they were snuggled together. There was barely any space between the two. Mori walked over to Honey's side of the bed with a small smile. He knew how fond Honey was of Rika. Maybe with Rika's presence, Honey could wake up faster and more easily.

Or... since Rika was in Honey's grip, he might accidentally hurt her.

Mori started shaking Honey gently. "Mitsukuni. Wake up." He said softly.

Honey groaned, annoyed. "Ugh." He turned away from Mori, burrowing his face into a nearby soft thing. It smelled nice.

And it was Rika's hair.

Rika stirred but didn't wake up. Mori watched, amused. He shook Honey again.

"Wake up, Mitsukuni. School time."

Honey ignored his cousin's persistent actions. So Mori turned to the other still asleep person. "Rika, please wake up." He shook her. Her head rolled towards Honey's as she opened her eyes.

Wah! Rika thought, eyes widening. She was instantly awake. Honey's face was... like probably barely any centimeters away. She blushed and then noticed Mori towering over the pair with a warm smile.

"Ah!" she squeaked, slightly embarrassed. "G-Good morning, Mori-san!"

His smile widened just a bit. Honey stirred now. His eyes opened just a crack. Rika stared at his brown eyes opened. They were dark, like a terrible storm at sea. He wasn't exactly glaring at her, but she still felt frightened.

"Honey. Wake up," Rika said. This was not the Honey she knew.

His eyes widened just a bit and the darkness in those eyes receded. He stared at her through the foggy haze of sleepiness. It was nice to wake up and see her. If the first thing he saw every morning was her face, he would be very happy. He closed his eyes. He didn't want to have to let go of her yet and neither did he want to go to school. He snuggled into her once again.

"H-Honey, what are you doing?"

Mori had already left the two of them alone. He figured Rika would probably be able to wake Honey up without much difficulty. Now he was pulling out Honey's uniform and laying it on a nearby chair.

"Rika," he said. She glanced at him, still lying in bed because of Honey's tight grip around her. He pointed at Honey's uniform. "Breakfast is downstairs." Then he left.

"Mori-san! How can you just leave me here with him?" Her protest was cut short as Mori shut the door quietly behind him. He smiled and headed toward the staircase.

Rika sighed and frowned.

"Honey. Wake up. Now." She said, trying out a demanding and authoritative tone. Honey smiled, pulling her even closer to him. He decided that he would not listen until she called him by his first name. Since she's already calling Chika-chan by his first name, she should call me by my first name too. He thought, smiling.