"Want to try some cake, Ri-chan?" Honey asked, offering a slice of dark chocolate cake. Yes. I love dark chocolate!

"Yes! thank you, Honey!"

I took a bite of it. It was creamy and sweet and had just the right amount of dark chocolate's bitterness to it. "Mmm... Delicious!"

"Rika-senpai likes cake too huh?" Haruhi asked with a cute smile. I nodded, bouncing in my seat. "Of course! It's the best thing!"

"Isn't it?" Honey said with a wide grin while demolishing another huge slice of cake. It's great to eat some cake. I don't get to eat that many sweets at home anymore. Even if I could, it'd probably be some super light, small slice of fruit cake.

"Another slice!" I shouted, once I'd finished.

"Do you want to try a different flavor?" Honey asked.

"Yeah!"

This time it was a fruit cake, with peaches, strawberries, and mango!

"I love mango! It's my favorite fruit!" "Really?" Honey said. "I like strawberry best."

We kept chatting about food, moving from cake to ice cream flavors. Then we talked about cookies, chocolate, and how cupcakes just could not compare with cakes. We even talked about ice cream cakes which are really good!

Later, I left the kitchen and sparred with a dummy, as the rest of the Host Club continued talking and exploring Honey's house. There was no way I was going to miss this sort of opportunity. It was so much fun! God, I haven't fought in so long! Beating up a dummy feels great!

But then I was too full from the cake to do much, so I ended up lying on the dojo floor. Maybe I could come here another time just to spar and not eat cake. Then I could seriously spar. Yes! I decided I'd ask Honey if I could come over another time.

I headed out the dojo in search for them.

3rd POV:

"Rika-senpai is impressive." Hikaru said. "She ate a lot of cake too." Kaoru said.

Haruhi giggled in agreement. "Yeah. She could probably rival Honey-senpai."

The twins blushed at seeing Haruhi's cute smiling face.

"Who knew Rika-san was so good at martial arts, huh?" Tamaki said, walking alongside the others. They were on their way out the door.

"Kyoya, of course." The twins said, pointing at said smiling Host.