𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 55

Start from the beginning

(Annelise's dress)

"Avifer, I must say your dress is so beautiful, too." Annelise said to Countess Rinne.

"Oh my. Thank you, my lady. Your dress, is also beautiful, as well." Countess Rinne responded back with a smile as both women laughed together.

Leonia, then soon spoke up as she too joined in on the conversation.

"You must have made a lot of men cry when you got married!" Leonia said with a big smile present on her face as she had both hands on her hips.

"Come on~ Lady~" Countess Rinne let out a laugh.

"Do you think I only made other men cry? Our Count Leine too, he cried." Countess Rinne said with a wink as she held up a finger towards her mouth.

"...Yes, I think it was." Leonia responded.

Countess Rinne smiled softly down at, Leonia.

"It's too good for both you and your mother." Countess Rinne said which made Leonia glance up at her.

" Countess Rinne said which made Leonia glance up at her

~I think she's relieved to be out there.~

~Mostly, because her mother is here.~

Countess Rinne then glanced up at, Annelise who was looking around at the scenery before her. Annelise, felt a stare from her friend so she turned her head and gave Countess Rinne a smile.

Countess Rinne returned that smile.

Leonia then let out a laugh as she jumped and held her mother's hand who let out a chuckle.

"I'm going to be a wonderful Lady to make lots of people cry! Just like mom does!" Leonia exclaimed.

"I think you'll do so, just like your mother." Countess Rinne said with a laugh.

"Thanks for the compliment." Leonia replied.

☆☆☆