"Need to get a job?"

"Do you think my parents give me any allowance at all?" I asked. They glanced at each other and then nodded. I shook my head.

"Those jerk-wads took away everything." I said quietly, so only the nearby Host members could hear. "My manga, my video games, and all my martial arts equipment. And all my comfortable clothes."

"Eh?" The twins said in unison. "Why is that?"

Oh. Did I just seriously tell them that? Crap! I was talking as if they knew what had happened in middle school. I wouldn't be surprised if Kyoya already knew, but the other members probably didn't.

"Nevermind. Forget I said that." I mumbled, going back to eating.

Kyoya watched with an amused expression. Yeah, he definitely knew what had happened. I sighed. This sucks.

"What happened to Ri-chan's martial arts equipment?" Honey asked, wide-eyed.

"All thrown away probably," I replied with a pout. "If my parents had any of Kyoya's sense, they would have sold it."

Kyoya smiled. I guess he took that as a compliment. "Why'd they take it away?" Honey said, regaining my attention. I frowned. "Because they're meanies."

"Hayashi-san!"

It was the girls from last week. My frown quickly melted away and I put on a bright smile. "Hello, Sato-san, Narita-san." I got out of my seat to talk to them. Apparently they hadn't forgotten that they'd ask me what beauty product I used. Luckily, I hadn't either. We chatted for a while and I wrote down the name of the soap I used. Then I waved them goodbye and returned to my seat.

"Are you sure you're not bipolar?" Kaoru asked. I stared at him, making him squirm in his seat after a while. Then I smiled and nodded.

"Positive... Kaoru. Right?"

"Wrong!" Kaoru shouted.

"She's right." Honey said simply.

"Yay! I'm right!" I said in glee. Kaoru frowned, making a cute pouty face. Aw.

"Ri-chan, why don't you join the martial arts club then?" Honey asked sweetly.

"You like martial arts right? Then you can practice all the time."

"You're right! It's a great idea!" I said, stamping my fist in my open palm a few times. "But that won't work cause my parents would have a fit if they found out!"

Honey frowned, putting on a thoughtful and almost serious face. Then he grinned. "You can come over then! We have a big dojo!"

My eyes widened at the thought. "Really? I can go over and spar with you?"