Question from Author

Would you guys be interested in a Rooster fanfic? I can't promise it'll happen, but if it's something you guys want, I'll start brainstorming ideas. Feel free to recommend things you would want included in it! Enemies to lovers? Strangers to lovers? Friends to lovers? Coworkers to lovers?

Also, what are some of your TGM headcanons? If you'd like, I can include them in my next fanfic!

-Annika <3

EDIT.
I already started brainstorming lmfao I got too excited. Vote for one of these ten tropes!!

1. Strangers to Lovers. An Agoraphobic woman meets an extroverted party animal at a house party.

2. Enemies to lovers, but one of them was secretly in love the entire time

3. Blind to love. Best friends that have loved each other in a different way the entire time, but neither had even the slightest idea.

4. Forced Proximity. A story where they run short on rooms and have to double up.

5. Holiday romance. Is it just the mistletoe or is it something that will last past the holiday?

6. Opposites attract. They couldn't be any more different, yet somehow it works between them.

7. Unexpected baby. (I know not a lot of people will like this one, but I can't get the idea of Father Rooster being a thing. HE COULD BE A DILF!!!!)  A one night stand that turns into a family of three. Would Rooster's messy parentage have an effect on his confidence?

8. Love Triangle. Rooster and the second person I'll leave for you guys to decide if this is the one you want.

9. Connected by emotional scars. They understand each other in ways other people don't.

10. Office romance. Stealing kisses, NSFW, locked workrooms. Somehow they just barely manage to escape the wrath of Cyclone every time.