When Piranha left and Hornet wasn't listening, Snake chuckled as he whispered to Wolf, "I think they won't last a month not realizing they like each other."

Wolf smirked in agreement as he held a fist with Snake bumped into it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9 months later

At the Bad Guys' hideout, Hornet was sitting on the coffee table, typing on his tiny keyboard which was connected to his helmet, and the screen showed interesting profile pictures on a certain website.

Tarantula was climbing up the table, and noticed Hornet typing on something, "Hey, whatcha doin'?"

Hornet was surprised that Tarantula was behind him, and quickly turned to her, "Uh, nothing!" he turned his helmet off quickly, and grinned nervously at her.

Tarantula lifted a brown, and guessed, "Are you... applying for an online blind date?" Before Hornet shut his helmet off a second ago, she caught a glimpse of what Hornet was researching about.

"No!" Hornet lied as he tried to cover up his secret activity, but Tarantula made a non-resisting smile that convinced him to tell her. Hornet sighed in defeat as he turned his helmet on to proceed with his business, "Yes."

"Then it's good for you! You never have anyone since... me," Tarantula mentioned awkwardly.

Hornet nodded as he didn't want to remember what happened between him and Tarantula, but he changed the topic as he said, "Well, things can be a bit boring, so I wanna try something else for once."

In truthHornet was looking for a date becauseas things got a little awkward between him and Piranha. It happened since the Gala of Goodness last year. He suddenly developed feelings for Piranha, his best friend. And he carried and hid these feelings for a while, even in prison. He even denied it in front of his friends. "I think it's time to put himself into the friendzone with Piranha. This has gotta stop! Just to save their friendship."

"You know, if you want a date, you should have a fake name, fake biography... and a fake species," Tarantula suggested," I know people weren't scared of us anymore, but that's what online dates do. And besides, this is your first time having online dating. You can't reveal yourself online all of a sudden. This is just baby steps."

Hornet was suddenly impressed that his ex-girlfriend knew about online dating, even though he was the one to be online all the time. He then turned to her as he was interested in her advice, "How can I do that?"

"Here. I'll help you."

When Tarantula grabbed Hornet's keyboard, Hornet followed him into her room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Wolf came out from the elevator with a box in his paws. He opened the box, and revealed it to be a medium-sized gun, featuring a green glow.

"Oooh, this is gonna be good!" Wolf laughed as he was excited to use it someday.

Then, Snake slithered from his room when he noticed Wolf holding a gun green gun, "Watcha' got there, Wolf?"

"Oh, Diane lend me one of her weapons. Can't believe this is the first thing she gave us when we started our vigilante business." Wolf explained, "It's the WCFI XI Green Energy Gun."

"Oooh, one of Crimson Paw's coolest gadgets. I always wanted one of these," Snake came closer, wanted to hold it.

But Wolf yanked the gun away from Snake before he could even poke it, "We just have to use it wisely, Snake. We don't want it to fall into the wrong hands."