115 - Hold My Hand

Yep! I'm still here lol. Sorry I got occupied by some stuff from other fandoms like writing events and shiz :)

Btw, 5 chapters + 2 extra stuff left! Oh wow. This is a long journey 😘

 This is a long journey 😘

Faye

I told him I loved him but he didn't say a thing. He just left.

I told him. 

Michael. 

My drunk self told him that I loved him.

Maybe that was the truth or maybe not but it felt right so maybe it was true. That I loved him. But not now. Not today. Today was not the right time.

I couldn't remember every detail. I just knew about that situation because I had this vision that he took care of me that night and before he left, I told him that I loved him.

That was all I could remember.

We are just friends.

Maybe we got tired of that phrase that we kept on saying and saying and saying for the past years. 

We were just friends but we were hugging out of the blue, kissing one's cheeks, noses, and foreheads out of the blue. We were sharing the bed, sleeping beside each other. Sometimes, we were cuddling while watching a movie.

We were just friends but we became too comfortable with each other. It was really platonic at first but as the time passed, feelings started to emerge. At least for my part, I knew that feelings started to blossom but I vaulted it.

It became an unrequited love.

Or that was what I believed in because I never told him about it. I never opened up about my feelings so how will I know if the feeling was unreciprocated?

Michael and I, we were in this very cute and very beautiful friendship bubble and I wanted that to stay that way so I buried the alien stuff and acted like nothing happened until time washed it away.

He was a one heck of a superstar. In my eyes, he was my Tarzan but still, he was a freaking superstar. So I vaulted it. I vaulted it...

I really believed that time washed it away because I never felt the awkwardness or the discomfort when we became too comfortable. It stayed the same.

And then it happened. 

Friends with benefits. We crossed the line. Sex got involved in our friendship connection. It was not considered platonic anymore even though no feelings were involved. There was no romance.

How sure I was about that?

The sex was really good that it was impossible to be that good if it was just a physical connection. There was intimacy. And romance.