Chapter 11 Worth it

Koa POV

When Maxxis explains all that happened, my father insists on getting a drink of ale to relieve his mood and settle him in the guest hut. But I insisted on Maxxis being with me in my hut for reasons I knew Maxxis's heat cycle started. I find him stripped of his armor and gear to a loincloth to see his bear skin and wrappings around his forearms, his tamed hair, and his fluffy ears. I begin my approach from behind to rub his shoulders, arms, and chest to hear a quiet gasp then feel that his tail was wagging submissively between his legs as I rested my maw on his neck and whispered. "Does this traveler need me~" he silently nods as his face went rosy red.

"Now, let mama-Koa have some control and help you~," I said as I gently removed his loincloth and then turned him to face me, slowly I rub his body as I keeled and gently stroked him licking his mid-section to hear moans from the hybrid "Does that feel good?~" I asked as I kept going to hear him respond. "Yes ma'am~," he moans as he places his hands on my ears. I then start to suck him off while messaging his ballsack and rim him with my gooey fingers. I feel his hands rubbing the cloth over my head so I wrap my long tongue around his love rod and finger him inside to hear that he was enjoying as I enjoyed his moans. "I can't hold Koa~," he moaned as I start to deepthroat his rod entirely milking him dry.

I pull off of him as I breathe heavily rising I hold his face kissing him as he holds on to my hips. So, I removed my dress and increased my mass to seduce him more pressing myself on him with my enlarged breast and wrapping my tail around his. I then hop into his arms to take him off balance as I made out with him.

Once he fell back onto my bed I pinned him down looking sweetly into his eyes wrapping tentacles around every part of his body possible

Once he fell back onto my bed I pinned him down looking sweetly into his eyes wrapping tentacles around every part of his body possible. He had eyes that I had his consent to procreate with him, I then deeply kissed him and inserted my tongue down into his throat grinding on him.

Maxxis POV

Pleasure, ecstasy, joy, relief, renewal, and hunger for her. My mind could solely think of her, her body, and her passion I felt like I was in love. I feel her gooey body seep onto me numbing parts of my body, it felt so exemplary. Her tongue inside me pulsed vigorously and then she gags me with her tentacle still in my throat bouncing on me as more of her goo spread up to my neck. She makes a duplicate of her mask and attached it to my face the feeling of pleasure tenfold once the mask was latched onto my face, and my eyes begin to roll to the back to the back of my head as I moaned embracing pure ecstasy.

My mind starts to go white as I released my first load out of many on this night into this gorgeous night, I embraced her and she embraced me. She begins to bite very hard into my shoulder as no whimpers came out of me but moan. She started to get more aggressive and rough with me as I still pumped into her. "Give it all to me, dear~"

As hours seemed like an eternity she slams one final time finally releasing the mother load into her, I felt more than relieved I felt new. She grabs the mask off my face as the gag leaves my throat and my vision blurs before going black to hear her say. "Rest my dear, problems will be solved and many things await you soon."

When morning arrived I slowly pried my eyes open to the morning light. She still was on top of me and my body was inoperable to move as I then see her wake up. "Morning, you ready for today?" she ask