chapter 6 A Mistress In Ice

Maxxis POV

I wake up feeling refreshed from the long night cycle hours, I got up headed to my personal bathroom and took a warm shower, then after I dried off and started my acne treatment. Orbit then enters the room. "So how was last night, did your mothers say anything about our expedition we talked about?" I then replied. "Why yes Master Orbit, they've agreed to come with us and right now they're loading up as we speak."

"Excellent! Dress at your own discretion Maxxis." He said then exited my private room. So, I went into my closet and pulled out ghillie suit, then got dressed. I took a look at my GM6 Lynx and my MP7 submachine gun, then inserted there magazines, but not chambering the first round. Afterwards I headed down stairs with the essential equipment and readied myself at the lobby. "Ready to go Master Orbit!" I yelled. By the time he joins me I teleport us to the others and meet up with Mother Esraa, June, Mia, Lucy. "Maxxis!" They shrieked. "My dearest mothers, how are all of you doing?" I cheerfully said. "We're doing great deary." June said as all four of them kiss me. I couldn't help, but laugh. "Alright then, let's get loaded up." I said as I pick up some of Mother Esraa luggage and some of others weapons.

In two weeks time we arrived at the planet we marks as Gehenna. When I volunteered I had to meet up with the two scouts that took up positions at 6 story high building and made a FOB. I went on a Dropship and rod it down to the surface to meet up with them. Standing the surface the ground was dry to some extent. nevertheless, it still has some dry vegetation, but the air was contaminated, so I put on my mask and chambered my weapons when the ship left.

As I trek on through the broken down I find the place where the two were at

As I trek on through the broken down I find the place where the two were at. I got to the building walking up the stairs to see the two.

 I got to the building walking up the stairs to see the two

Rex

Zillion

Zillion

"You two the scout team?" I ask as I entered the room. "That's us, are you replacing us?" Rex asked as he tilted his head to the left. "No, no you two are alright I'm just logging myself in to begin our findings." I assured as I typed in my time of arrival and my status. I walked to the window and looked through my scope of my GM6 scanning the area to the northeast. "I'm going to investigate something in the northeast." I said as I jogged out.

??? POV

I roam around the fields and farm lands alone until my had revealed a new lifeform, I activate my X-ray vision and there it was. Lying prone in the tall dry grass and was armed, when I scanned the lifeform I found out it was a male, 16, armed, and.... A hybrid? That couldn't be right, his genetical makeup was 76% match to a relative to my mistress that I was paired with.

I got down to my hands and knees, then crawled behind him. He moves slow, but cautious upmost, he crawled out the dry grass getting up to a crouched position and approached the base that my mistress slumbers. When he reached the main gate he looked at it having to be closed, but he then spots a opening in the perimeter.

He enters the perimeter with no problem, but I know that he won't be alone inside its empty and dark hallways. I then spotted Droids similar models of me creep out the dark places around me and one approached me. "You know you will never get to them." I threatened.

Maxxis POV

I slowly moved through the empty hallways and stumbled upon a dorms for people that lived on base, continuing on I found a cafeteria that many trays were shattered about everywhere. Moving forward I find a medbay that had dried blood stains every inch of the floor, so I entered inside the medbay and found blood viles preserved in Nitrogen, I place the samples inside my hardcase pouch to ensure research and study, but in the corner of my right eye I saw the jackpot.

 Moving forward I find a medbay that had dried blood stains every inch of the floor, so I entered inside the medbay and found blood viles preserved in Nitrogen, I place the samples inside my hardcase pouch to ensure research and study, but in the ...

A female in ice, mature, strong, and looked innocent in the expression she gave off. I looked into the terminal and proceeded to dig anything up about, but the only thing I found was her name. 'Summer. Is that your name?' I thought as a button that said initiate sequence, so I pressed it.

A mist covered her entirely spooking me and readying my MP7. When the pod was near to open, I quickly went into my stuff and found a gas mask in her size, it opened up letting her fall forwards on to me. I quickly put the mask on her, so none of the contaminants that plague her and further complicate her. When the mask fitted securely on her I lay her down check her pulse.

'Her heart still beats, even when the crisp cold space inside, I must remove her from this place of old.' I thought as picked her up and put her over my shoulders. My radio spark to life by Orbit's order. "All units, collect what you can and hop on into a Dropship it's time to leave." He ordered.

I rushed outside to see want were fresh remains of Droids. I quickly refocused and gunned it back to the Dropship, but was followed by a Droid in particular.

 I quickly refocused and gunned it back to the Dropship, but was followed by a Droid in particular

"Don't mind me, just ensuring you two's survival." He said as I kept moving until we got in the Dropship. "Looks like you brought two live one's with you." Zillion said as he helped me put Summer into a harness. "Let us leave pilot." I said as the pilot nodded and took off towards the mothership.

As Landed in one the landing bay, I carried Summer to the medbay to be treated by Dr.Kissinn. "Ah, Maxxis- put her over her, so I can decontaminate her especially you. So please, head to the decontamination chambers." I nodded as me and the Droid entered into a chamber.

I grabbed hold of the handle bars as a green laser touch me make me whines as it passes through me. Afterwords I exited the chamber told the doctor to notify me if she wakes up and inturn he nods. I head to Mother Esraa and them room, I opened the door to grabbed and stripped down to my underwear, then be stuff in between all four of them in bras and panties. I could resist them knowing they raised me right. "This is fine."