Chapter 1 Caves

Maxxis POV

Eleven years ago I was disowned and sold out to a PMC Research And Development facility known as Axis. I was experimented with by several scientists around the globe who want to see the world crumble into total Anarchy. After years of grueling surgery I was never given an anesthetic for any circumstance, not even any pain medication was given for a reason and the only time they do give it to me is when I get caught in my attempt to escape, which was difficult since my cell, a 10 by 10 by 10 glass cell rigged with an electric grid lined in the metal floor.

 After years of grueling surgery I was never given an anesthetic for any circumstance, not even any pain medication was given for a reason and the only time they do give it to me is when I get caught in my attempt to escape, which was difficult si...

I was also never given shoes either and during my recent disturbing experience was when they have given me extremely sensitive hearing and beyond twenty-twenty vision, to a point, I can see in absolute darkness. Then, they proceed to enhance my growth rate, currently, I am standing at 7 ft 11 inches tall and growing one to three inches every two weeks. Plus, I'm only allowed to eat every three days and was only allowed to eat scraps or leftovers that they didn't want.

Over this period I was able to stash half of it away securely, this was somehow effective when the guards inspect my cell as I faced the one-way glass, but one day when I was taking a nap I heard they recovered a visor-like helmet, strange body parts, and yellowish-green blood that they scraped off the ground. When the lights were out and the guards left my area excepting me to be asleep, I looked at all of the corners and lightly pushed on each pane.

One of them wiggled, so I pushed harder, and lo and behold it flopped on the floor without shattering. I look around the perimeter for any laser tripwires and found none. I grabbed my food and navigate through the empty hallways and stumbled upon an unlocked Arms Locker filled with Bullpup SVDs, I then grabbed one of them and stuffed as many magazines as in my jumpsuit pocket.

 I grabbed my food and navigate through the empty hallways and stumbled upon an unlocked Arms Locker filled with Bullpup SVDs, I then grabbed one of them and stuffed as many magazines as in my jumpsuit pocket

I moved past some drunk guards and made it to the science wing, grabbing a gas mask with extra filters and a mobile surgery kit, along with some antibiotics. As I kept moving I managed to find a window left open with nothing blocking the path to the 7ft tall wall I can scale, but before I could I went back to the science wing and opened an autopsy container finding the visor-like helmet, stuffing it into a duffel bag and went back to the window.