24: Momo is right

This has some explicit content....

Her arm cast was removed earlier, making it easy for them to cuddle. She is lying on her back while Sana snuggles on her side, her arms around her torso.

"We're not gonna sleep while mad at each other." Sana says as she pats Tzuyu's tummy lightly. "You're growing up."

"Sana.."

"What?"

"Stop. My tummy is not a drum."

Sana giggles and hides her face on the crook of her neck. "Sorry." She apologizes using a heart melting cute voice. "I'm sorry. Forgive me." She looks up and scrunches her nose. "You will forgive me, right?"

"Start explaining now." She bravely ignores the cutesy act of the architect but she touches her arm lovingly to contradict her cold response.

She pouts. "But first.." she moves her lips closer to Tzuyu's ear and whispers playfully. "Why did you want to see me naked?"

Tzuyu huffs. I want to remember you and your body when I close my eyes and forget someone else's. Sadness washes her over again. If she could only push a button to forget what she saw she would have done it already. "I just wanted to make sure your body parts are complete."

The architect chuckles, unaware of the sadness that the engineer keeps to herself. "Dumb." And kisses her jaw not once but twice, her lips linger on her skin longer.

"Explain now, Sana." Tzuyu demands impatiently. "You need to explain or you will sleep on the floor."

"You can do that? To me?" Sana looks up with a pout. "You can do that to your girlfriend? You will let me sleep on the cold floor just because—"

"No." Tzuyu cuts off her drama. "But you gotta explain."

I guess the time has come.

"I dated Chris because I want to ignore and forget my feelings for you." She explains. "I only dated him because you did not want to date me."

It takes a good full minute before Tzuyu understands and reacts. "So it was real? You told me—you told me we could use that as an excuse if they ask about our fake relationship?"

Right. She did.

Sana pulls her closer and nods. "It was true."

"Are you kidding me? If you—"

"No! Why would I? You told me to explain so I did. I'm not lying."

"How could you date someone while having feelings for another?"

A dangerous territory. Sana has to answer perfectly or it might create misunderstanding between them again. "I don't wanna ruin our friendship. I knew you were not interested to date."

She takes Tzuyu's silence as discontentment to her answer so she adds. "I didn't know what to do. I like you but you didn't feel the same. Goodness. This is like a college oral exam." She whines. "I thought it was the best thing to do."

"How about Jack? You flirted with him."

She bites her lip and shut her eyes. Though it doesn't happen often, she feels uncomfortable when Tzuyu asks about her past flings and relationships. "I was mad at you. I had to put my attention somewhere."

"Did you—"

"I did not. I didn't sleep with him."

And when Tzuyu asks her this question.

Tzuyu nods in relief. "I left your apartment because I was jealous. You looked so happy with Chris. I don't think I could believe this now."

"Jealous?" She chuckles and looks up. She doesn't take it seriously. Maybe Tzuyu is jealous because they were really close, not romantically. "It's the truth so stop thinking and just believe in what I said. You can't change the truth."