10: Idiots

"You're not allowed to talk to Tzuyu during the team building." Jihyo addresses her concern directly when she enters her office with Sana.

"Why? And we have team building?" She asks, sitting on the chair across the desk. She touches everything on Jihyo's table, checking each pen.

"The president saw you both in the security cameras at the staircase." The manager massages her temple. "You should've known that there are cameras there. What were you thinking?"

"You should tell Tzuyu too. Why am I alone here?"

"I texted her already." Jihyo crosses her arms, staring at Sana.

"But you had to confront me? Tell her to go here."

"Well you need scolding." Jihyo sighs, her hand now on her hip. "You were my problem with your constant fighting, now you're still my problem with your PDA."

"Excuse me? We were alone there. It's not our problem that the President watches the security cameras when he shouldn't."

"Sana. Stop me from punching you." Jihyo sighs, getting ready for her dramatic speech. "Do you not pity me? I think I've aged by 30 years because of you alone."

"Aish." Sana smiles and walks towards her friend. "Tzuyu wasn't feeling well. We had to talk a little. It's not like we're kissing." She explains while hugging Jihyo.

"Tell me, and be honest with me."

"What?"

"You're not really dating."

"How many times—"

"Tzuyu is on vacation. She won't work this week. Now.. if you two are really dating. Why are you clueless?"

That idiot didn't inform me!

Now she is cornered. "Uh—"

"Tzuyu won't cheat." Jihyo speaks seriously. "It justifies your actions towards her the past months but I know what happened. I was there, remember?"

"I–"

"I won't tell Nayeon, so don't bother making excuses. You can fool other people but you can't do that to me." Jihyo smirks. "Whose idea was it?"

"I–"

"It's Tzuyu, right?"

Sana removes her arms around Jihyo. She steps back and tilts her head. "How do you know?"

"I see, you're still dumb." Jihyo rubs her chin. "It's because Tzuyu cares about you. People are talking about you,in case you are that clueless. I'm sure Tzuyu isn't pleased."

"Tzuyu cares about me?" She sneers. "I guess the world is ending."

"If she doesn't, she has punched you already for annoying her every single day. She didn't even complain. You know that right?"

"Because she's guilty. It's her fault." Sana shrugs. "Why does everyone think that I am the bad guy here?"

Sana calms herself before she expresses her raw emotions. Even her family cares more about Tzuyu now.

"Whatever, Sana. I'll be watching you both during the team building so don't even think about anything stupid." Jihyo places her hand on top of the mountain of papers on her desk. "I've been friends with Nayeon for years. I could tell you this. Do not annoy her. She will be in the team building with the President."

"Tzuyu's cousin?"

"Yes. Now leave and I want to see the model next week."