She was looking so beautiful in the red saree. Her hair so smooth and silky tempting me to hold it and snuggle my nose to smell it. Those thick hair strands would be stuck on her naked skin when I will deep buried in her.

Her tiny waist making me hard down, just wanting to kneld the skin. I so wanted to ravish her. Those long slender fingers urging me to hold them high and kiss those petal hands.

Her lips.

Tempting me to suck those until it draws out blood.

Alas, my erotic thought will remain only as erotic until and unless I make her bend at my mercy.

We dinned for breakfast. Meanwhile my food is being served I took out my phone to check for any email which needs immediate attention.

Even if I am busy my ears and senses are always open caution towards my surrounding. The Mafia has teached me a lot. And never to let your guards down is one of the thing.

My naive bird is totally clueless of the rules of the house. The person who is the head of mafia takes evey decision in the house.

As the legacy has been passed on to me I am entitled with the surname of head of Rathore Family.

"Where is Omelette?" I heard her words which I knew later or sonner where going to emerge. I couldn't blame her. The person who since his childhood eats non-veg food will surely get a good heart ache listening that non-veg food is prohibited here.

She had an astonished look. She loves non-veg food being fish her first priority in list.

Her glares which where thrown to my side clearly depicted that I would have been brutally murdered in her imagination.

Finishing a plain bread she got up and left.

"What was that?" Vera was startled by her.

"I think she is upset for not having non-veg food." Vedika spoke.

"Isn't it clear? We all are present here." Vedant replied her making the duo start their fighting. I looked at her plate which was barely touched.

"One more noise both be ready to face the upcoming." I had enough of the noise. Knowing well not to go against my word they kept silence.

"Reyansh you didn't told us she is non-veg."
Badi dadu interjected.

"I didn't find it important. Maa send some food in my room." She nodded her head and left to arrange the food.

Being new to this place she must have gone to our room and my assumption was right.
I pushed the door to find it locked. Starting the scanner I made an entrance in the room.

There she was curled on the floor with her legs pulled up to her chest.

She was silently weeping and mumbling something under her breathe. On sensing my gaze she looked up with her rosy cheeks and nose. Her eyes blood shot red.

Who cries over an egg or fish? Might be remembering her family.

Her clueless face indicated the probable thought of her locking the door. But from whom is she hiding.

I twisted my lips at her.

A maid came in the room with the food tray. She looked at it and turned her face still crying like a child. God why does she has to act like a freaking child. Did I really married a child trapped in the body of a girl.

I bent to her height holding her chin to make her face me. As usual she resisted it.

"Don't. Test. Me." I gritted at her.