𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨 || 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝

Start from the beginning

"I really don't feel like going out." She said simply.

"Whatever you say." Imani sighed.

Imani continued to walk around her room, looking at each painting before her eyes landed on the one she was working on in the moment.

She always liked watching her draw or paint. It was progress, watching as she turned nothing into something beautiful was so satisfying.

It wasn't even half way done, but it was still so detailed and beautiful. It left her leaving wanting more.

"You selling this one?" Imani smiled making her slender eyes disappear.

"Probably not." Brooklyn squinted trying to get a better look at it, at this point, she was just trusting the process.

For some reason, she had no motivation and this had been going on for months. Nothing really expired her so her art became repetitive and boring.

"I like it." Imani hyped her up while placing her hands on her hips while keeping her eyes on the half-painted canvas.

Brooklyn let out a long tired sight while leaning back letting her hands rest on the clear plastic that covered the grey wooden flooring.

"I'm not feeling it" Brooklyn pressed her lips together, still trying to see how she feel about it.

Imani looked away from her friend and at the painting then back to her.

"Girl have you seen what sitting on the campus meausem, your art would look like it was painted by a god." Imani said making Brooklyn smile ear to ear.

"Like for real" she added, seeing that Brooklyn found her remark funny.

"Alright, Imma see what I can do." Brooklyn gave up as she looked down at the floor, still blushing from her comment.

"Yeah you do that." She chuckle, "But im out, I'll see you tonight."

"Alright, see you" with that, Imani left the apartment, leaving Brooklyn alone to continue working.

She crossed her leg comfortably on the cushion under her before grabbing her paintbrush, to finish what she started

──────── •✧• ────────

Turning into the student parking, she killed the engine of her white 2018 Jaguar F- coupe once she found a spot. Before getting out she reached her arm back grabbed the large white tote book bag off the seat and finally left her car.

The campus was filled with students either rushing to their next class or just chilling near the main building.

She fix the bag more onto her shoulder as she continued walking to the building where her class was held at...

She pushed open the door to the lecture hall to see some student already there, waiting for the class to start.

She headed to her usual seat and instantly pull her things out her Tote bag and placed them on the small desk in front of her.

"Good morning class" Mr. Evens sings, gaining everyone's attention.

"Good morning" Everyone returned the greeting