Diana understood, trying to help calm your flames "It is not however fair for us.I see your point but nothing fair comes from hiding."

Your head slowly turns to face her, resisting to scream at her "No point?" Max leans into you, growling at everyone getting to personal then needed, you felt like exploding buy resist it by some miracle "You want to know the point of me hiding?Cause I want to.I want to hide.These eyes are not yours but mine.....My eyes my fucking business."

Your words lite up a cruel but overly reactive chemical chain for everyone around you.They were all angry, frustrated, but said nothing to dare question you with.All of them were the ones reacting but you alone were not, it was pissing everyone off.

Alfred then comes in, pausing in the tense atmosphere, but resumes to pour you some tea "Master Bruce request I take you up personally to your room after this."

Your eyebrow perks up, none seen it of course due to your oversized beanie, your eye twitching at the news "Really?He said nothing about that."

"It was the first thing he told me before I come fetch you from work." The tea smells of lemon and ginger, suggesting to let it cool down, then says a little more with a confused look himself "Actually, even this tea was chosen for you by Master Bruce himself."

With this new found information the thought of drinking the tea fades out of your mind.Your not facing none of the Waynes but each of them were cursing a storm under their breaths, they should have had him made it from the start and never interfere. Bruce took it more due to the fact he knows what type of hand made tea bag he ask Alfred to make....a sleeping drug fusion.

You knew things were getting out of hand here, so you get up, face Alfred with a very sweet smile "Alfred thank you for informing me.But I wish to be driven home, can you perhaps dive me home?"

Alfred was sweet enough to nod to your request "Of course." then face the man who failed to drug you with tea "Master Bruce may I?"

Diana, Clark, Garth, Barry, Bucky, Tony, Raven, Arthur, Wally, Vision, Tim, Jason, Dick, and Damian were all set a flame as Bruce hesitated to soon approve your wishes.They seen what you look like but did not see your eyes.They were beyond pissed but oh so very upset.

"Max let's go home."

Max barks happily at the thought of going home, food prepared, and endless snuggles with his favorite human till the next sun rise comes.From there he jumps off the sofa and waddles his happy self over to you, loving the soft gentle pat on the head.

"Would it be alright if I offer your dog a treat?" Alfred ask, a dog biscuit in hand.

You keen your eyes, unsure of it "Was this also a request from someone here to Alfred?"

He immediately shakes his head with a quick "No." soon gave him permission to give Max the treat.Safe to say, he loves it.

From there Alfred began to take you to the limo, Max behind you in case someone dares come and attacks you, paused as you stop.Alfred was confused of course but you inform him to go start up the limo.He did as said while you wave Max to follow Alfred.He didn't want to but obeyed, Alfred letting him into the front seat as he starts up the engine.

"At some point we are going to see your eyes." This was Arthur who spoke, arms crossed as he leans his back against the door frame far behind you, now seeing Max gone from your side.

A smile escapes, so slim it was yet so fant "That is what you so think. Be careful now.Just one little slip up near me and I'll inform the world of you, identities and all." then close the door, leaving the entire mansion into a whirlpool of blackmail, to enter the limo itself.

"You never gave me an address Mrs.(L/N)."

Selecting the various types of wines cups, and which to drink of course, you smile sweetly to him "I seem to have forgotten.Please do drive back to work will you?"

Alfred nods "Of course." soon departing the Wayne estate entirely.

°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°

Marvel People (Good luck!)
•Tony Stark
•Peter Parker
•Steve Rogers
•Bucky Barnes
•Bruce Banner
•T'challa (R.I.P legend..)
•Erik Killmonoger
•Shuri
•Okoye
•Natasha Romanoff
•Wanda Maximoff
•Peitro Maximoff
•Vision
•Thor Odison
•Loki Odison

DC People (Good luck here also!)
•Clark Kent
•Bruce Wayne
•Arthur Kurry
•Barry Allen
•Daina
•Jason Todd
•Tim Drake
•Dick Grayson
•Damian Wayne
•Joker
•Harely Quinn
•Poison Ivy
•Raven
•Beast Boy
•Wally West