Male! Cinderella {Request}

TWO IN ONE DAY?! HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS!✩。:*•

✩。:*•.───── 🐭🐭 ─────.•*:。

I scoffed in anger as I sat on my bed.
"With all due respect, your highness, your job is to go to the ballroom and find a suitor, not mope around in your room." A guard stated, grabbing my arm.

I yanked my arm out of his grasp.
"What is the point? I can easily rule this place on my own, why do I need a king?" I rolled my eyes.

"It's the Royal law. Now please, head downstairs." I stood up and smoothed down my dress.

" I stood up and smoothed down my dress

"This is utter nonsense." I groaned.
"M'lady. Your mask." A maid said, handing me a matching red masquerade mask.
"Thank you, Adelinde." I smiled, attaching it to my face and exiting my room.

The ballroom was quite close, so I wouldn't be struggling to get there on time.
Guards walked with me, opening the ballroom doors once I was near them.

Every person in the ballroom looked up at me as I descended down the grand staircase.
"Her royal highness, Y/n L/n." The announcer called out, notifying everyone of who I was.

Everyone bowed and curtsied as I stepped onto the ballroom floor.
I curtsied in return and immediately went over to the bar.

I had the bartender pour me a glass of wine as I slowly drank it.
"Princess Y/n, it is a pleasure to see you." A feminine voice said behind me, using a fake posh voice.

I turned around and saw my best friend.
"The pleasure is all mine, Vera." I said, responding with a posh voice.
We both laughed and smiled.

"Glad to have at least one friend here." I admitted. She nodded in agreement.
"It's been a while since we last met, how have you been?" She asked.

"Same as always, pressure with a giant glob of stress." I sighed.
Vera put her hand on my shoulder and smiled kindly at me.

"It'll get better, just give it time."
A twinkle of blue caught my attention as I turned in the direction of it.
Vera noticed this and smirked, leaving my side and going to dance.

The blue sparkle turned out to be a male, dressed in a beautiful blue suit. His golden hair shined with his pale skin.
I immediately began walking towards this man.

He seemed lost in through, so I lightly poked his arm.
His beautiful ocean blue shifted to meet my gaze.
"O-Oh! Your highness." He bowed when he realized who I was.

I chuckled and put my finger under his chin, tilting his face up to look at mine.
"Darling, there is no need for such formalities. However, I would like to know your name." I smirked.

"C-Cinderello." He blushed.
I narrowed my eyes at his complex.
"Have I... seen you before?" I asked.
Cinderello was silent, which gave me my answer.

"We're you the male who helped me fix my carriage?" I asked, he nodded solemnly.
I smiled and pulled him into a hug, which shocked the male.

"Thank you again, would you like to dance?" I asked.
He nodded and extended his hand for me to take.
I put my hand in his and led him to the ballroom center, where everyone was in a circle, waiting to see me dance with my chosen suitor.

"Is now a bad time to say I don't know how to dance?" He muttered quietly.
"Just follow my lead." I chuckled.

I moved his left hand to rest on my waist as I picked up his right hand, holding it at shoulder length. I moved my left hand to his shoulder as we began stepping in circles and spinning.

He was getting the hang of it slowly but surely.
After mere minutes, everyone in the ballroom was in awe at our dance.

"You're a natural." I smiled, our dance coming to an end.
To finish the dance completely, he pulled me into a dip and stared into my eyes.

Applaud filled our ears as the guest went wild, Vera cheering the loudest.
I felt a warm pair of lips come in contact with my cheek, causing me to blush and smile.

He finally pulled me back up from the dip, slightly panting.
"I've never danced like that before." He managed to say, out of breath.

I chuckled and held his hand, leading us out to a huge balcony.
"I'm sure you know what you signed up for when you entered the ballroom." I pointed out, he gave me a confused look.

"The whole suitor thing."
"Oh! Right." He chuckled, forgetting for a moment.

"You are the one person I really connected to tonight... so... would you like to... this is hard to ask." I awkwardly chuckled, raking my fingers through my hair.

"I'd love to wed you." He answered without me having to ask, taking my hands in his.
A bright grin graced my features.
His lips pressed against mine, I was a bit shocked, but I kissed back.

"No amount of magic would ever make me say no to you." He smiled, resting his chin on my head.

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。

Happy new year! Love you guys! <3

See you all next year (not sorry)