Male! Lydia {Request}

Requested by: _LilyXCaT_

I already had a Male Lydia written and I kinda forgot about it, so here it is

This chapter was supposed to be later on due to when it was requested, but I wanted to get something out for y'all while I work on a longer one

Obviously, this is VERY foul language, dark themes, and demons

✩。:*•.───── 📷 📷 ─────.•*:。

I had only been stuck in this stupid town for a few days, and I already hated it.
All my old friends were gone, and we were stuck in this cramped apartment.

"It's only for a short while until we move into the actual house." My mother said, handing me my boxes.
"If a short while is a few years, then you are correct." I glared, going to my room.

"Listen, you don't get to stay here and pout the entire time." She yelled out to me.
Anger rushed through my veins.

"Pout? Are you fucking kidding me?! We moved because dad died and you couldn't bare to be without your damned sugar daddy, so we moved to be closer to that old roach, and you're telling me not to pout?!"

"Y/n L/n you watch what you say!" She said.
I dropped my box off in my room and stormed out of the house.

My 'mother' didn't even care enough to try and stop me.
I wandered for quite a lot time before I became tired and unable to keep walking.

I realized how dark out it was and panicked.
My phone was dead and I had no idea where I was.

I picked a random direction and walked that way, which ended up leading me to a town, but I passed out on the outskirts of it, I guess I should have eaten something before walking 30 miles.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A bright light was all I saw when I woke up, causing me to clench my eyes shut.
"Hey, take it easy." A males voice said.