Male! Fiona {Request}

Requested by: GemKeeperInfinite

✩。:*•.─────  👸👸 ─────.•*:。

"Merry Christmas, Florian!" I exclaimed with a smile as I hugged my friend.
Florian's red hair flipped around and hit me in the face, making me laugh.

"Merry Christmas, Y/n." He responded, handing me a present as I handed him mine.
I smiled and opened the gift, seeing a beautiful tiara.

I gasped, Florian looked at his huge box and started opening it.
"What is in here? The box is huge!" He chuckled as he finally managed to open it.
He gasped in shock as he saw a hundred books.

"I know you love reading, so I wanted to give you as many books as you could read." I smiled.
He hugged me tightly.
"Thank you so much! It's perfect!" He cheered, grabbing the first book on top and looking at the cover.

I grinned, but my grin was quickly wiped off when the king entered.
"Florian, it's time to go."
"Time to go? Go where?" He asked.

"Your tower is finished being built. You will stay there until your curse is gone." He glared, grabbing his arm and dragging him out.
"What?! You can't do this!" I yelled as Florian grabbed onto the book box to anchor himself.

"You don't have a say in the situation, young girl." The king spoke at me as he began to drag my friend out of the castle and towards a carriage.

Florian snatched his arm from his fathers grasp.
"At least promise me one thing." He glared.
"And what would that be?"
"Let Y/n stay here in the palace, let her have my old room."

My eyes widened, but his father nodded and helped him into the carriage.
Apparently all his stuff was packed already.
"Wait! Your highness, can he at least have the books?" I questioned, sadly moving the box towards the carriage.

The king had a sad smile and nodded.
"Of course."
In every book, I had a little message for him on the front. Hopefully that would at least cheer him up for the moment.

I watched as the carriage took off, Florian holding the books close to his chest and watching me through the window.
Tears streamed down my face as I lost my one and only friend...

I woke up with a gasp, the same dream had replayed in my head again.
It had been 21 years since he was sent away, and he had yet to be rescued.
The king saw me as his daughter, and woke me up with tea.