Male! Esmeralda {Request}

Requested by : DreamyKawaii&Requested by : LuminesWife

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Requested by : DreamyKawaii
&
Requested by : LuminesWife

•Sorry this took so long•

This chapter is a mix of two requests, both asked for a male Esmeralda, so why not mix them together?

I will show both part 1 and 2.
If you have already read part one, you can skip it until you see the gif of Esmeralda, that will signify part 2 starting

✩。:*•.───── 💃💃 ─────.•*:。

Part one

It was the year 2022, and a famous YouTuber
Y/n traveled to the abandoned Notre Dame Cathedral to do some ghost hunting for a live stream.

Y/n never believed in ghosts, she though it was all bullshit. But today, that would change.
From 1482, around 3 ghosts haunted that building.

Frollo, he is not at all talkative, but more aggressive and violent. He does not show himself.
Frollo would hurt people for no reason.

Quasimodo, a very kind soul who is talkative and never fearful of showing signs. He's never hidden, always showing himself.
Quasimodo would never hurt anyone.

And the final ghost, nobody knows much of.
They know he's a male, and that he could be rather aggressive depending on the person. But that's all they know...

"Hey chat!" I greeted the people joining my live stream on twitch.
"How are you guys doing today?" I smiled, reading some messages.

Remembertovote: We're good!
Followmeboyzzz: E
Autocorrectsux: What's the stream for today?

"Today, we're gonna be doing some ghost hunting at the abandoned Notre Dame Cathedral!" I exclaimed.

Chat cheered in excitement from this news.
"I have all the necessary tools." I said, showing a duffel bag full of the items I would need.

"And of course, I can't do this alone. I'd be scared shitless. So say hello to Flowergal, also known as, Isabella!" I smiled, pulling my fellow content creator friend into the camera view.

Isabella waved at the camera.
"Hey chat!" She exclaimed.
"Are you ready to go?" I asked.
She nodded her head and began walking inside.

I followed her in with a smile.
"Holy shit! I wasn't ready for the cold!" I exclaimed, shocked by the sudden temperature drop when we entered.

Isabella laughed and shut the door behind us, locking it.
"What we didn't tell you, chat, was that we would be staying here for until tomorrow afternoon." I smirked.

Male! Disney characters x Reader {Pt.2}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें