Journey to Undercity

Jen wandered the lands of Silverpine Forest, every muscle in her body tense. Every step was careful, and full with terror. One sentence invaded her mind as she walked towards Tirisfal.

What if something happens while I'm gone? What about Riles? Fel, what if something takes her away while I'm gone?

Her mind was frozen contemplating this one thing. Her body now moved with more instincts, ragged and heavy leather covering her body. It either moldy, or black and cracked. A chill rose up her spine as ghastly faces walked by her, muttering in a guttural language.

Forsaken. If I'm quiet enough, they won't notice... Plus, I've been here so-

"You there! Elf girl! What are you doing hiding over there?" A Forsaken guard pointed in the bush she stood in. Jen's eyes widened with shock, and she, well, zoidberged out of there. And yes, the Author just wrote zoidberg. You can't judge me. This is my book. More importantly, this is Jen's story. And she'd be mad I'm interrupting her spotlight. Back to the story.

Jen ran like never before. Even when it's time to eat from Riles' 'delicious food'. Blair stared up at the Forsaken guard, and the guard just... just stared down at her. "What do you want cat?" A few minutes of staring was exchanged. Man, this Forsaken had the patience of a dead man!

Jen glanced back, and before she knew it, she was already in front of Undercity. She stepped through all the crumbled walls of the once-great city. She glanced around the cold, dark throne room. In front of her was an empty throne. To her left and right, were entrances. Jen gave a small smile.

She took the left entrance, stepping down a flight of stairs, following the pathway. Stone walls, dark yet surprisingly keeping a elegant feeling, loomed around her. She entered another room. This room was lightened with candles. A concrete coffin was in the middle of the large, octagonal shaped room. She felt her head, bowing her head to the coffin in reverence. ((Well. Super short, and I've been lacking in story ideas lately. But I'll try gettin' back into it. Thanks for reading still! ))