The Stalker Begins

Lexi, now clad in black leather armor which she had 'borrowed' from a rogue who slipped on her blade. Through the brush of Duskwood, beside the road she built camp. The firepit was all but ashes, Nightwatchers passing by with torches and swords in hand. A death knight's way was not stealth, but this is another situation. She stayed completely still, staring out from the brush with her favorite goggles. Adventurers passed by with silent uneasiness growing in the pit of their stomach.

Night is near, it's obvious even in this dark-damned forest. Where are they?..

Minutes of waiting pass. Lexi stayed alert, still as stone as the shadows wrapped around her. All held its breath in morbid curiosity at what a death knight would be.. Hunting.

Stepping down the road, was a group of elves. A trio. A hooded man, and the twins. Lexi smiled.

They're safe.

Lexi gazed as they passed, Celo pushing her sister off the road and into a ditch for her pure sisterly enjoyment. She held her laugh as she watched Cyril stand up with light annoyance and push her sister into the opposite side of the road. The man only shook his head.

They passed with ease, no harm coming to them. She relaxed.

Their mother would be proud. I will leave immediatel-

Suddenly a group, a quartet garbed in gladiator armor, three in cloth robes and one in fierce, deadly plate.
Oh no. I thought they stayed in the Blood Oath. And now I find them as... A traveling arena team. Best not move... Yet.

Two humans and two Kal'dorei. One was rather short, the clothed human that is. Meanwhile, the plated human walked, nay, strode with confidence abounding. An elven woman treaded behind the group, walking with slow, elegant steps. White cloth robed her, skin pale blue and face hidden with an enchanted white with gold lacing hood. The last of the group, the tallest, was an elf mage. His armor was brilliant in fiery colors, a sense of leadership or age superiority noted.

Belth's voice spoke first. "We'll make it to Booty Bay, then take the boat to Ratchet and meet in front the gates o-"
"I still don't like this." Interrupted the woman, known as Daey. "We'll be treading in Horde territory once we land in Ratchet. We should just have you portal us to Theram-"

"Lothar, Daey! Theramore's destroyed, don't you know anything? Get GOOD." The confident warrior, Lasper, retorted.

"I don't even WANT to go to Orgrimmar, I get sea sick g-!" The timid human clothy is interrupted as well, by a stranger in the street.

Lexi stood before them with a grin. Lasper stood with hands crossed and a grin on his face. "Been a while, bud." As Seph squealed. "Lexi! Where've ya been?"

Lexi looked at Belth, who gave a satisfied nod, then Daey, who stared for a few moments. "I've been well. Gone quiet since the whole Blood Oath incident."

A nod was shared with the group. "Booty Bay, hum?"

"Aye."

"Too busy to do something real quick?"

Lasper shrugged. "Depends what."

Lexi smiled. "See those three who passed you earlier?"

Seph nodded, "I think I did!"

"Seph, Daey, I trust you guys know what I'm talking about."

Lasper and Belth rose an eyebrow. Lexi glanced at them. "Oh, don't worry. They aren't going to be getting arena practice. They're just doing a tiny, tiny job." She laughs.

"Belth, Lasper, want to head to Booty Bay with me? I'm going back."

They shrugged and nodded. Daey wrapped an arm around the shoulder of her short companion. "Well, let's go." Daey smiled, voice soft. She glanced back at Lexi. She stared back.