Daku & Jazmine - Teasing Him, Nedding Him.

Start from the beginning

I'm definitely sure he could see my ass and the outline of my pussy since this yellow lingerie was a little sheer.

"My God," Daku exhaled causing me to chuckle at his sudden outburst.

"Can I touch you?" He questioned. I stayed quiet for a minute or two thinking if I really was ready for this to go far, before nodding my head while saying yes.

I wanted him to touch me.

I wanted us to go beyond kissing.

The footsteps of Daku grew louder as he gradually approached me.

My head still facing down as I touched my toes I went to move when Daku's hand gently placed itself on the small of my back urging me to stay as I was.

"Damn Jazmine," he rasped running his hands down towards my ass.

Without any hesitation, Daku palmed it eagerly.

Looking between my thighs I watched as Daku gradually went on his knees while a hand of his glided its way down toward my pussy.

________

THIRD POV

_________

Jazmine flinched when a finger of Daku's grazed its way up and down her clothed slit.

"So wet," Daku whispered under his breath.

Jazmine eyes widened when she felt him pull her panties aside as she suddenly felt a gush of air hit her down there.

"Daku what are you-"

"Shush, baby I'm just gonna get a little taste okay," Daku muttered his voice deep and husky.

Jazmine could basically hear the need and desire in his tone.

A loud cry filled the room when Jazmine felt the warmth of Daku's tongue plastering itself against her pussy.

Her hands gripped her ankles whilst Daku's tongue slid its way into her.

"Da-Daku!" Jazmine gasped, her breathing becoming more rapid.

Daku's hands stayed on Jazmine's ass keeping her cheeks apart as he feasted on her.

"Uhh-, wait!" Jazmine breathed. Daku grunted at the sounds that left his woman's mouth.

They were so sexy and he couldn't get enough of it.

Jazmine bit her lip as she felt a strange feeling coming before her.

Without thinking she tried to step away from Daku who only kept her in place as he continued to fuck her with his tongue.

"W-Wait! Ugh! Hold-" Jazmine was trying to warn Daku as she was sure she was about to climax.

But Daku didn't care about what he wanted. He wanted her to cum on his face, in his mouth, on his tongue.

He wanted it all.

Jazmine cried out loud as she couldn't hold it any longer. She climaxed releasing herself on Daku's tongue who greedily accepted it as he hungrily lapped her up.

"Ughh," she shuddered her hips groaning as she rode the feeling of ecstasy on.

Daku smiled as he pulled away face wet from her as he licked his lips.

"Fucking Delicious," He growled before lightly running his finger on the outside of her slit.

Gently he pushed his finger in making her hips rock as she gasped.

"That was your first organism, wasn't it? Shortcake?" Daku quried already knowing the answer.

"D-Daku you know the answer," Jazmine replied her hips following the motion of his finger as he slowly thrusted it in and out.

"Yeah, I do but I want to hear it from you," Daku exhaled as he slowly stood up.

"Tell me what you want from me Jazmine and I'll give you it," Daku rasped adding another finger inside of her.

"I want all of you. I want you to stop holding back," Jazmine confessed.

Daku smiled staring down at where his fingers were before biting his lip.

"Jazmine, you know I'm crazy right?" Daku questioned withdrawing his fingers as he willed Jazmine to stand up to face him.

"Yes, Daku I know," Jazmine answered smiling at him.

"Good, so you know that if we do this there's no absolute chance of going back,"

"You'll be mine and I'll be yours and I'll kill any fucker who dares to touch you or look at you in a certain way," Daku declared.

Jazmine inhaled nodding her head. She knew from the beginning what she was getting herself into when she accepted Daku's date.

Men in Daku's line of work were possesive and crazy, and Weirdly Jazmine loved and accepted it.

"Yes, Daku I know, now take me," Jazmine affirmed.

Daku smiled as his hands moved to Jazmine's waist gripping it as he holstered her up wrapping her legs around his waist.

"Don't say I didn't warn you, Shortcake," Daku rasped.

________