Walls Are Crumbling

Start from the beginning

There was a party going on for Jesse's birthday and Liz was happy to have the party at her house. 

Jesse walks into the house and Liz runs over to her. "THERE THE BIRTHDAY, GIRL!" Liz yelled as she hugs Jesse. "Thanks for going this." Jesse said to Liz as the two walked into the house. "Hey, anything for my friend." Liz said to her while the two get some drinks.

Outside, Andrew arrives at the house wearing a long jacket covering his outfit. Andrew takes off his jacket showing he was dressed like Eddie Murphy. 

♪ Crack that whip ♪ 

♪ Give the past the slip ♪

Andrew enters the house to see everyone dancing and having fun.

♪ Step on a crack ♪ 

♪ Break your mama's back ♪ 

♪ When a problem comes along ♪ 

♪ You must whip it ♪ 

Andrew starts dancing with everyone else in the room.

♪ Before the cream sits out too long ♪ 

♪ You must whip it ♪ 

♪ When something's going wrong ♪          

♪ You must whip it... ♪

Jesse and Liz enter the room where Andrew was dancing making the two stop after seeing Andrew dancing on the floor.

♪ Go forward ♪ 

♪ Move ahead ♪

 ♪ Try to detect it ♪ 

Jesse and Liz look at each other and they walk over to Andrew.

♪ It's not too late ♪

♪ To whip it ♪

♪ Whip it good ♪ 

Andrew does a spin and he sees Liz and Jesse standing there.

♪ When a good time turns around ♪ 

♪ You must whip it ♪ 

"You look fabulous." Jesse said to Andrew who take her hand. 

♪ You will never live it down ♪ 

♪ Unless you whip it ♪ 

♪ No one gets away ♪

" Oh, what, this thing? This little thing?" Andrew said to her with a smile as the three started dancing with each other.

♪ Until they whip it ♪ 

♪ I say whip it ♪ 

♪ Whip it good ♪ 

Later, Jesse and Andrew were sitting by the fireplace. "You beautiful, Jesse." Andrew said to her making Jesse look at him. "Thanks, Andrew." Jesse said to him with a smile and she starts playing with her hair. "Is something wrong?" Andrew asks her making Jesse look at him. "Andrew...I can't be your friend anymore." Jesse said to him making Andrew mad. "Is it him?" Andrew asks her making Jesse look at him. "Jesse..." Andrew said while taking her hands. "What is he doing to you?" Andrew asks her but before Jesse can answer him. Andrew gets pulled away from Jesse. "What did I say?" Liam asks him making Jesse walk over to them. "Stop it, Liam." Jesse said to him making Liam turn to her. Liam then snaps Jesse making Andrew punch him while Liz runs over to Jesse. Andrew starts punching Liam unstopped while Jesse watches them.

Four Days' Later

At Bishop

The students were getting their yearbooks.