"I know you don't want me calling the shots, but can I get a round two?" I moaned out.

I was nervous when he didn't say anything but all those nerves washed away when he was invading my walls again.

-------

My phone buzzed waking me from my sleep. I reached over as far as I could being that Marcus was holding me and picked it up. I had a text from Britni telling me that she needed to see me.

Glancing at the top right corner of my phone, it was 12:43AM. I sighed and got up. Marcus was still sleep while I silently got dressed. I opened our bedroom door and Marcus's voice stopped me.

"Where you going?"

I froze. "Brit text me, she needs me. I guess her and Adonis are going through it. You know how it goes. Sisterly duties." I said.

"Alright. They always into something." He laughed.

"'Tis true." I agreed. "I gotta go though, I'll be back soon." I walked back to the bed and kissed his lips. "Love you."

"Love you more."

I smiled and left out.

Twenty minutes later, I was knocking on Terron's door. I wasn't really going to see Britni, she still wasn't speaking to me. I know what I said to her was wrong but she didn't have to be a drama queen and not talk to me. I was telling the truth, it's too late and he's not going to marry her. If he does then God really made them soulmates.

"Took you long enough to answer. You knew I was coming." I said entering his house.

Terron had a mini mansion and I was in awe every single time I stepped in this place.

"Actually, I didn't because you never hit me back."

"Don't I always come when you call?" I asked taking a seat beside him on the couch.

He reached for his blunt that sat in the ashtray on his coffee table, lit it and turned his music back up. "Actually, you don't."

"How many times you plan on starting your sentences with that word?"

"What word?"

"Actually." I said while glaring at him,

"Well, actually, I don't know." He bust out laughing and ended up choking on the smoke.

I patted his back and shook my head. "You are a mess."

He shrugged and continued puffing on his blunt.

"So you called me over here for what?" I asked, twirling my hair around my finger.

"Daddy needs his díck sucked. Don't look at me like that." He said when he caught the look that I was giving him.

"Why ain't you call one of your hoes?"

"You're the one who does it the best."

"You calling me a ho?"

"You're married and you're fucking us both so what do you call that?"

"Whatever Tee." I rolled my eyes.

"You better get to it. I know Marcus is waiting on you to walk through that door in about a hour." He told me.

I moved to get on my knees and he stopped me.

"Strip."

"What?"

"I don't think I stuttered. Strip." He said.

I rolled my eyes and slowly took my clothes off while he watched with hooded eyes. I didn't know if they were like that because he liked what he was seeing or because he was high.