Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A sigh escaped Issei as the very first animatronic was finished.
A golden bear like animatronic with purple bowtite and purple top hat.
'Freadbear.'
In Issei's mind an image of a little boy bleeding and part of his head missing flashed ever so slightly.
He quickly shook his head.
"Wow....its beatiful."
Isana was staring at the animatronic with stars in her eyes.
Issei chuckled.
"He really is...Fredbear."
"Is that his name?"
Issei nodded, feeling proud.
'This is a fresh new start.'
He stood up from his chair and walked close to Isana.
"Onii-chan?"
Issei mutely hugged Isana and held her close.
"O-O-onii-chan?!"
A red faced Isana screamed but hugged him back.
'This is my new start, Willliam died alongside his daughter in a fire caused by Henry and his soul withered in hell along with Cassidy.'
A gentle smile crawled on Issei's mouth.
'I am back AND alive.'

-----------

"Onii-chan! Get up!"
"NO! I DON'T WANT TO!"
There's one thing he feared as William and as Issei, even if by different reasons.
School
Issei... didn't like learning, sitting and boringly stare at the board for minium 8 hours a day but liked.... people hehe.
While William liked studying, the smart person he is, he was a nerd. Aaand he was actually bullied a lot. There were only two people who he had a positive realitionship with.
Henry Emily, a childhood friend who went to the same school as him in...every single school part in their life, normal, middle school, high school and university.
And then,
Clara Smith
They met in high school and stayed friends until university, despite them being in different schools and after that....well heh.
William was never a children person, he had a shitty father himself and was afraid he'll be the same without even knowing. And yet when Clara said she wanted children, he said yes straight away. He loved her too much to lose her.
And when Michael was born, and he held him in his hands for the first time, he took the father role very seriously, so much so that Evan and Elizabeth were born.
....and then Evan died, William blamed himself in some ways because he spoiled Michael when he was growing up and Michael was never really taught that his actions have consequences.
He was not that much mad at Michael, well he was but he was more mad at himself and when Elizabeth went missing... Clara couldn't take it and they had a fight.
William knew how Elizabeth 'went missing'
and connected her soul to the thing that killed her, Circus Baby.
A cop was send to their house later that night telling him that his wife died in a car crash.
During that time William already got away with stealing remnant of 5 children (read killed 5 kids) and already tried to do soul connection to Elizabeth, so he went and stole his wife's dead body (wasn't easy) and connected her soul to Ballora.
Few years later after he was a known murderer, Michael died....and well.
Issei's hand lingered on his chest scars.
'You know the rest of the story.'
(AN: Yes, i KNOW this isn't what happened in the OG fnaf either books or games, my AU my rules)
"Onii-chan?"
Isana looked at her brother who wore a sad expression.
"I'm coming."
Issei stood up and prepared to go to school.
'I hate schools.'

----------

Issei and Isana did something they didn't do for a long time.
Walked to school side by side.
Issei...regrets leaving his little sister for his 'friends' just so he could go peek on some women when they are changing.
Issei was a super pervert.
William was not one but he is a male with sexual attraction but after he met Clara he could never look at another woman the way he looked at her.
As they neared school building people around them began to whisper.
'....Boyfriend ? Do they not fucking recognize me?!...Am i that much different ?'
He was wearing his school uniform, glasses and his long hair was tied up.
'Okay...i guess i do look kinda different.'
They walked inside before a voice stopped them.
"I-Issei?"
Issei looked to see his two 'friends', Matsuda and Motohama.
He smirked
"In the flesh."
They tried to convince him to go and peek with them today before lunch and Issei refused.
'After some screaming, them calling me a faker and wanting to know where the real Issei is, Isana and i headed to our classroom, normaly i don't talk with Isana much since she's kinda popular unlike me but today, she isn't leaving my side.'
They talked a little inside the room where people stared at me as i walked in.
Issei made a brief eye contact with both Murayama and Katase.
'The two that hate me the most...well they act like it at least.'
He sat at his seat but some girl, that he didn't even know... 'considering she wasn't, ehm...gifted in the chest area i wouldn't blame the old perverted me didn't notice her.'
"E-excuse me ? I don't think you want to sit there. Thats where the resident pervert sits."
Issei looked at her while unable to hold back a smile.
"Yea...i guess i do deserve to be called that."
Some people were staring at him before their faces lit up in shock.
Issei would swear that he can see amusment on Murayama's and Katase's faces.
"EHHH?! HYOUDOU?!"
Issei lets out an awkward chuchle while looking at the class.
"...Well, hello there."

------
Late and its short, sorry.