Chapter 1

Chapter 1
Issei fell to his knees as his wound bled.
"It was, like playing a house with a kid."
Yuma says as she flexed her black wings.
"But every fun has to come to an end."
As Yuma was about to leave, something happened.
Issei's eyes flashed purple and he began to see memories.
A teen boy with brown hair.
A little boy that looked similiar to the teen.
A woman with orange long hair.
A little girl that looked similiar to the woman.
Issei's eyes widened as his skin around the wound turned purple and started stitching back together.
'Mike.
Evan.
Clara.
Elizabeth.'
Yum- That winged abomination's eyes widened and she started to feel a weird pressure and her wings stopped working, she slammed face first into ground.
She raised her head to look at the boy she was tasked to kill.
Issei's skin turned fully purple, his hair was now longer and also was purple but a lighter shade. His eyes were pure white and green glitch effects flickered around his body.
(Warning: Like in every story, this part doesn't make sense to for people who don't read my Multiverse book, ignore him and lets just say he's something like the Watcher from Marvel.)
Transparent figure of God of Stories was standing behind Issei was monitoring the situation.
"A lot of Issei versions are soft and good perverts with heart of gold. But every once in a while, twisted versions appear. And that is how this story goes."
GoS looked as the purple Issei was on top of Raynare and locked his hands around her neck.
"This is just the beggining."
With those words he faded away.
"What are you?"
Issei's voice was deep and echoing.
"Like i'll tell you something!"
Raynare screamed at him, Issei narrowed his eyes.
He sighed and his eyes turned dark purple.
As he made eye contact with Raynare, her eyes turned purple too and she stopped strugling.
Issei stood up and let her stand up as well.
"You are going to tell me everything you know. Or else.."
Issei let the threat hang in the air and she nodded.
'Ahh, such a good day to have a mind controling abilities.'
He started walking to ,what he was assuming was this word's version of him, house.
He know who he is.
He is a monster.
He is a killer.
He is the purple guy.

He is the man behind the slaughter~

-----------
"I'm home."
He called with his deep voice when he got home, his skin turned to normal. His eyes however were light blue.
"Oh Isse! Your back!
"Welcome home son!"
As soon as he made eye contact with his parents, all three of their eyes turned purple.
He brainwashed them to believe what he says and do as he commands, not a full one. Kind of like the one he did with Vannesa back then, a partial brainwashing only.
"Onii-chan?"
He turned around with  purple eyes blazing.
A girl similiar to his ,previous, appereance. Even her hair colour was similiar.
"What...going on?"
Issei immediately started trying to get into her head too but.....
He stood in his sister's mindscape, before he could do anything, flames burst from... everywhere and two giant red glowing eyes were watching me before.
"GET, OUT!"
His  breath quickened as he fell to his knees with a headache.
"Onii-chan!"
Isana, thats her name, ran to Issei's side and put her hands on his shoulders.
"Whats wrong?"
'What was that?'
Issei straightened and looks at his sister with blue eyes.
"We need to talk."
He looked at the brainwashed Raynare.
"And she's going to tell us everything."

-------
We sat down in Issei's - HIS room and looked at Raynare who's dead purple eyes looked right back at them.
And she told them everything, EVERYTHING.
Supernatural.
Three factions.
Some other factions.
Sacred gears.
"And why did you try to kill me ?"
"Because both you and your sister display a strong presence of a sacred gears. They are rare, not uncomon but it seems both of you have a longinus rank sacred gears."
"Longinus?"
"13 sacred gears that have the potentional of killing Gods."
Our eyes widened at this informantion.
Isana took a deep breath.
"Okay but next."
She pointed at Issei and shouted.
"I want to know whats wrong with you too, Onii-chan!"
Issei calmly looked at Raynare.
"Raynare, does reincarnation exists?"
"Yes."
Her tone was flat but he didn't care.
He pulled out my smartphone, thank God for this word's technology, and searched his name.
William Afton.
'......'
No results.
Freddy's fazbear pizzeria.
No results.
Issei exhaled.
'Could this be a Multiverse? I did study its theory but never actually explored it.
Could i have somehow been reincarnated into a whole another world ? A different dimension?'
(An: Hehe, i love ET song)
'Well, time to lie.'
"Isana, i was someone before."
She looked at Issei in shock.
"Really?"
"Yea, i don't know who but i did know about Supernatural and can use magic. But i only remember pieces."
"Thats soo cooool!"
She yells with stars in her eyes.
"My Onii-chan already lived a life! I bet you were a perveted old man. Thats why you are such a perv now isn't it?"
She said wiggling her eyebrows.
"But don't worry, lil sis is here for you whetever you're a teen or an old man!."
She grabbed her skirt.
"And if you want a peek of the sacred fruit all you have to do is just say so!"
Issei sweatdroped at her behaviour.
Thats true, Hyoudou Issei was a open pervert, unknown to people however his sister was too. But she kept it a secret.
"Y-yea, sure. I also think its time for me to grow up. All it took was to awake an old life."
Issei chuckled a little as he got up from the bed they sat on.
He notice his vision is a little blurry and his hair is longer and more straight than before.
Issei glitched a hair tie and pair of glasses from... somehwere ( Do NOT question my reality bending powers)
He tied my hair and put on my glasses.

 somehwere ( Do NOT question my reality bending powers)He tied my hair and put on my glasses

"Time to begin a new life."

----------
The beggining!
Yes, Issei has a sister since i didn't know what do to with Boosted gear and didn't really want to create a seperate story for OC that would have it and i actually wanted to have it in the story.
Issei has, game William's power to brainwash...even tho in games William used some kind of PC virus but lets not concern ourself with details!
His behaviour will more of a Book William (read all books really good especialy the OG trilogy) this story will lately contain not only soul and remnant experimentations but also human ones, so proceed with cautions i guess,
Also in case you didn't already figured.
Issei and William are both and neither, both are icomplete and mashed together so beware of both, OOC Issei and OOC William.