кяιѕкσσк мσмєηтѕ

“ Kook!!!! ”

The girl yelled while barging into the male maknae's room , while he didn't even give a flying f**k about her. Getting no response , she became more mad than she already was. First thing , everyone is busy in their own things and only her and Jungkook are left in their dorms. But he have been locked up in his room too engrossed in his games to even notice the whining girl. Getting done with this , she made her way towards him , jerking his hands away from the controller , she straddled on his lap and hugged him by his nape. While , Jungkook was too shocked to respond at the sudden situation.

“ What are you doing Kris? I'm live streaming? ”

He whispered enough for her to here as he was going live while playing games in his PC.

“ I don't care. I was bored whole day and you were locked up here not giving me attention. ”

She whispered on his skin sending vibrations in his whole body whole he tried to remain his facial expressions at the chilling sensation.

“ Get up Kris. Let's do live together. ”

Sighing she stood up from his lap and sit sideways on his lap , now facing the camera. Her expressions were very bored but she still managed to make out a smile and wave at the camera. The comment section instantly loaded up with the kriskook shippers and saying how cute they both looked and all.

“ Wanna play? ”

“ No , I'll just watch you. ”

He continued playing while chatting with armies while just layed down her head on his shoulders and watched him play boringly. Soon she got sleepy and fall asleep on him just like that. Jungkook only noticed it when the comments flooded with armies saying how cute Krystal looked while sleeping. He looked down at her and saw her sleeping peacefully while snuggling onto him. He put the hair strand which was falling on her face and admired her face. Even though he tried to hide it , the love , care and admiration he has for her was clearly visible in his eyes.

“ Guess we have to end this live here guys. Let me take her to bed. "

Bidding his bye to the armies , he carefully picked her up from his lap and went towards her room. Kicking the door open and closing it with his legs , he gently places her on the bed and took off her slippers. Slipping out of his tshirt , he also joined her on bed , pulling her towards him and snuggled on her neck inhaling her scent.

***

The other members came back home after a tiring day at work. They frowned seeing the dorm empty.

Hoseok : Where is that troublemaker duo?

Jimin : I was expecting some traps once I come back.

Jin : They must be sleeping I guess , let's go check in their room.

They all followed Jin who went upstairs and checked Jungkook's room to find it empty.

Taehyung : I bet now that they're cuddling in her room.

They opened the door to see the most adorable sight infront of them. The two are cuddled up like a babies looking all cute. Suga immediately took out his phone and snapped some pictures , same goes to others.

Namjoon : Let's go now guys. Let them rest and we also need a good sleep after a tiring day.

Everyone agreed to him and left the room , closing the door behind.

@ bts_suga twitted........

Ratest sights you'll ever see

Ratest sights you'll ever see......  @ bts_jungkook , @ bts_krystal , @ bts_suga

Tap to see more.....

★★★