ƒυη ƒα¢тѕ

彡・:*:・ Some fun facts about Krystal 彡・:*:・

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

• Her nickname , Mimi means beloved , which was given by her members.
• Joined BigHit Entertainment in 2012, when she was 13.
• Was a trainee for 7 months.
• She was scouted from a company in Australia.
• She was born at Sydney in Australia , moved to Spain when she was 4 , returned back to Sydney when she was 9.
• Her family consists of her father , mother and an elder brother who is 5 years older than her.
• Her father is Korean and mother is Chinese.
• She learned Mandarin from her mother and Korean from her father. She used to converse in both languages with her parents.
• She learned Japanese from her childhood bestfriend and Spanish when she was in Spain.
• She learned French for fun
• She's a black belt in Karate.
• She did sports in her middle school , so was pretty much good in it.
• She learned contemporary dance before auditioning. She learned hip-hop after debut.
• She debuted on 2013 , with other members.
• She was revealed a day before their first album was released.
• Her family is a mafia family. Her grandfather was the previous mafia boss who ruled the whole Australia and some parts of Asia.
• She was kidnapped by her father's enemies when she was 4 , but escaped with the help of her father and her intelligence.
• Her father runs his mafia business while her brother runs a famous technology company.
• She's hella rich from birth.
• She knows hacking and uses guns and weapons as she got training from her father.
• Her members don't know about her being from a mafia family.
• Even though she directly don't take part in her father's mafia business , she always keep alerted about each and everything happening there.
• She's allergic to seafood.
• She's a huge chocolate lover and can eat anything and everything made of chocolates.
• She had some tattoos and piercings even before debuting.
• Her favorite colours are black and red.
• She likes to watch Marvel and Disney movies a lot. Not really interested to K-dramas.
• She is selected as second in The Most Beautiful Faces in 2019 and first place in 2020 and 2021.
• She's born savage.
• Her intelligence is very high , yet sometimes act like dumb.
• Have an IQ of 150.
• She like being babied by her members.
• She don't even talk to the persons who didn't pass her vibe checks.
• She's very picky of everything.
• Eventhough she wears girly dresses , she tends to wear boys dress more. It's a habit she got by wearing her brother's dress.
• Her brother often peck her lips which lead people to misunderstand their relationship.
• She works out with Jungkook and have a well defined six pack abs.
• Her eye colour is hazel.
• She have a mole under her lip.
• She's a big fan of Bigbang , Eminem , Ariane Grande and Cardi B.
• She have a pet lion , which lives with her family in Australia.
• She also have a white Pomeranian which stays with her brother in their mansion.
• She's allergic to cats.
• She have a good control over her emotions but still often get angry very fast. She usually have a neutral face all the time.
• She have a cute eye smile , which she don't show often.
• She call's her members hyung instead of oppa. It's rare for her to call them oppa.
• She have her own black card from when she's 10 years old.
• One of the member's in BTS is her distant cousin.
• Park Chanyeol from Exo and Jackson Wang from Got7 are her cousin brothers.
• She is a big Marvel fan and Iron man is her favorite.
• She don't smile often but when she smile , she is the cutest thing.
• She loves Balenciaga alot.
• Have secret gun and dagger with her which her dad give her. She managed to hide it from her members till now.