кι∂ηαρρє∂

⚠️ Mention of abusive content and foul language ahead. Viewers discretion needed ⚠️

A long chapter - Luv

The members of Bangtan fall down on the floor breathing heavily from the hectic schedule they had. They had been dancing continuously for hours. They have a comeback in a month and they wanted everything to be perfect. That's why they started their practice a little early and they could take a week off to rest before they go back to their tight schedules after the comeback. 2019 have been a year year which many things got exposed and many got some culture shocks. One of those things were the vocals of the female member of Bangtan and the other one , it's kinda of gonna happen today.

“ I'll call Sejin hyung to come pick us up. ”

Said Jin arousing from his laying position and stood up , going towards the table at the corner of the studio, he took his phone and dialled Sejin's number. After the few rings, the person on the other side responded.

“ Hello! ”

“ Hello hyung. We finished our practice. Can you drop us off at our dorm? ”

“ Ah! Seokjin! I'm currently at hospital cause my wife got sick. I'll just ask someone to drop you guys , okay? ”

“ Okay hyung. How is your wife now? ”

“ She's alright, nothing serious. ”

“ Okay then. Take care both of you. ”

“ Sure. ”

With that the line hang up. Jin looked at his members sparwled out on the floor.

“ Get your a$$ up guys. Sejin hyung can't come pick us up cause of some emergency so he'll send someone else. ”

A chorus of ‘ okay ’ was heard from them and they all got up , taking their things and get into the lift , then to the parking lot where their ride waited. Getting in the car without checking who is the driver as they all were exhausted, they all slumped on their seats with eyes closed as pure exhaustion was seen on their face. Half way through the ride a call on Krystal's phone disturbed them a little but they again went back to their business. Meanwhile Krsytal frowned once she saw manager Sejin.

“ Hello? ”

“ Where are you guys? And why is Jin's phone switched off? Your driver is waiting for you for minutes. ”

“ What do you mean? Our driver already came and we're on our way to the dorm. ”

“ What? Krsytal, the driver I sent to pick you guys called me saying he didn't saw you guys. ”

Before Krsytal could respond, the call on the other line was cut off as Sejin's phone fall down from his hand while walking cause he bumped to someone. Krsytal sensing something wrong immediately opened her chats and messaged her brother to track her location. Krsytal put her phone inside her pockets and looked outside, she quickly recognised this is not the way to their dorm and shouted making all the boys startled and alerted.

“ Where are you taking us and who the hell are you? ”

The boys looked at her in confusion as they heard her sudden outburst but what the driver replied immediately made them shock.

“ Oh! You just noticed now that instead of getting on the car send to pick you guys up by Sejin , you got on the wrong one. ”

Krsytal was about to react immediately but a sudden halt of the car and something thrown at them by the driver made them lose their consciousness. ‘ Smoke bomb ’ Krsytal thought in her mind once she recognised what was the thing before she blacked out.