∂єαтн 2

( Author : This is the last part of death. Take some more tissues cause one more tragedy is going to happen in this part. )

🥀🥀🥀🥀

BTS Pov , Hybe Labels.

All of the us were at the company to do practice. Krystal couldn't come cause she was sick. It was break time and we decided to check on her , so Jimin called her but she didn't pick up. He again tried some more times but she didn't pick up. Now we're worried. What happened to her? Suddenly we heard Hoseok saying ;

“ Guys , she was live some minutes ago! ”

Jin : Live? But she was sick right? Maybe she was bored and did it!

Taehyung : I guess her phone must have been dead by now.

Jimin : What about we watch her love hyung? We have free time now.

Saying that they all sat in a round with Hoseok's phone in center. Everyone was concerned once they saw her face when the live started.

Jungkook : What happened to her? She looked like she cried a lot.

Suga : Her face is .. all gloomy!!

RM : She looks pale!!

Halfway through the live

Everyone had tear stained faces now. They didn't know their maknae , their happy pill is going through all this alone.

Jungkook : Why didn't she said?

Taehyung : We could have helped her.

Jimin : My poor sister! She don't deserve any of these.

Suga : Who the hell said that , she is fucking around?

Hoseok : She's an angel , how can someone say bad things about her?

Jin : My poor baby! We can console her today when we reach home.

RM : Yeah! I'll talk to her hyung.

The part where she said she's pregnant with Jungkook's child.

To say he was not shocked was an underestimation. He was crying non-stop hearing the news. It was good but a bad news at the same time for him.

Jungkook : S-she is p-pregnant? With m-my child? Our b-baby!!

Jin : Jungkook-ah! You never told us. We felt betrayed.

Hoseok : But hyung , look why is she talking like this.

Ending part live

Jungkook : I feel something bad. I need to see her now. I'm going...

Saying this he rushed out from there ignoring other's calls. He hoped on his car and drove at full spees to their dorm , followed by other's. Once he reached there , he immediately got out , opening the door quickly , he shouted ;

Jungkook : Krystal!!! Kris!!! Baby where are you? This is not funny love! Where the hell are you?

By this time everyone have arrived there. Jungkook suddenly remembered she did her live in her studio , so without wasting any time , he ran there with others in tail. He quickly entered the password and got in to see her lying on the couch facing her back to them. He left out a sigh of relief but it vanished once she got near her. He slowly went towards her , slowly turning her around , the scene shocked him to the core.

“ NO!!!!! ”

He yelled stumbling back. There was her lying on the couch with blood coming out of her mouth , breathless. He immediately gained his senses and quickly checked her pulse yelling ,

“ Love , this is not funny. You can't prank me like this baby , Krystal ,baby please wake up!! ”

His breath hitched once he found her pulse. She's...... DEAD!! Her hands slowly slipped from his and fall down limply on the floor. The other members who was watching this till now , entered her studio , Yoongi immediately ran to her checking her pulse and breath , but....it is true that she's dead.

Suga : S-she's g-gone!!

Everyone broke down hearing his words. They started crying badly saying that he's lying and to her to stop pranking them.

Jungkook : No!! You can't leave me like this baby. Y-you promised me , you'll never leave me. You said even death can't make us apart. Then why? We could've come through this together. I'm sorry for fighting with you yesterday baby , please forgive me. My b-baby , our baby!!

He caressed her tummy kissing it , still crying badly. Everyone was looking at the scene with sadness. They couldn't bare this sight , their one maknae left the world while other is breaking down. Wiping his tears a little , he bring his face forward to kiss her on the forehead , then kissed her lips passionately. Just then the door of their dorm burst opend revealing her brother , Daniel with a tear stained face.

Daniel : Where's my sister , what happened to her?

He saw Jungkook crying while hugging your body tightly , Jimin and Taehyung curled on the floor in Hoseok's embrace. Jin and Namjoon crying hugging each other and Yoongi trying to console Jungkook even when he was breaking down.

Funeral Day

The death of the young idols was a shocking news to everyone. Army's were very sad at the same time mad at the antis. Krystal's whole family have arrived there. All the idols and celebrities wished their condolences. Jungkook was standing there leaning on Namjoon who supported him. The poor have locked himself from everything from the time it all happened. As a final goodbye , Jungkook pecked his love's lips , one last time , whispering to himself ;

“ Even death can't make us apart , Mi Amor. Wait for me. I'm coming to you soon. ”

( Author : Skip cause I don't know much about funeral. I haven't attended any funeral in my life except the funeral of my grandpa ( my mom's dad )
who died this November. I kinda miss him. He was my only grandpa. RIP grandpa. )

From that day Jungkook locked himself in his room denying to eat food or come out. After four days , Yoongi lost and breaked his bedroom door and entered to see Jungkook lying on his bed facing his back towards them. He slowly went towards him followed my others. Jimin shakes Jungkook's figure , but didn't get any reply , so he turned him around.

.......

“ Breaking news!!
The young and famous idols of the worldwide famous band , Jeon Jungkook found dead in his dorm this morning. It is said that he committed suicide. This is the second tragedy that happened in the K-pop history this week. ”

........

Bangtan without Jungkook : Rest in peace Jungkook-ah!

They buried him beside the grave of Krystal , his love.

........

“ Breaking news!! The third tragedy of the week. This is happening first time in the K-pop history. The worldwide famous band , BTS disbanding. The decision was announced in a live program by the leader of the group , Kim Namjoon. They says they can't continue their group without their precious maknae's. ”

🥀🥀🥀🥀

The End!!

This is the end of the AU “ Death ”. Hope you liked it.

𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤  | втѕ 8тн мємвєя ѕ¢єηєяισѕ |On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara