Finally bitch.

Everyone gets off the truck, Aaron helps me down I thank him and we head to the sand trying to find a good spot to lay our stuff at.

"What about those trees?" Alex pointed at some very Lonely beautiful area.

Alex is one of best friends i've been friends with her since third grade. I was the first person to know that she was gay.

She was dating a girl Jamie but she started liking boys again Alex understood and was very calm about it.

Alex is a very understanding and calm friend that's exactly why we haven't had really any arguments and why I can trust her with everything.

Jeremy takes me out of my thoughts by shaking my shoulder.

"You okay?" He asks I nod.

We get to the beautiful calm trees and cold, warm breeze of wind.

I take off my black ripped jean shorts and my peony pink crop top.

I was wearing my black bikini underneath.

I feel someone grab my ass I turn around seeing Shelby.

"Are you for real" I said raising my eyebrow.

"The booty is on display" Shelby says smiling showing her pearly white teeth.

I roll my eyes "And so is Erika's and Alex's go bother there ass's" I said walking up to Aaron.

"Ready?" he asks, and I'm nod.

We grab each other's hands and run towards the water until Aaron trips over an old sand then and falling in a hole taking me with him.

since Aaron was tall enough, he jumped out of the hole and then helped me out.

I pushed him back in and started running towards the water but not long after I say, I'm running after me, at full speed.

"Oh fuckkkk" I scream as he picks me up and running into the water, jumping over some of the waves.

He walks in deeper and throws me in the water.

I stand up in the water and at my chest while, the water ends Aaron stomach.

The rest, her friend group starts coming into the water and salt Jeremy because he went to get us some refreshing drinks.

If you know what I mean.

*******

It's been around five hours of us being at the beach. We just finish having dinner and we are now on our way back to the hotel.

I have a blanket around me because my dumbass blonde self didn't get any extra clothes.

Aaron walked me up to my room I invited him in and we walked inside my room I told him to sit on the bed while I took a shower.

After my shower, I walked into the room, just wrapped in a towel to grab my pajamas. I could feel eyes on me, so I turned around and seen Erin staring at me wide eyed.