I watch them silently as they enter a private room at the back of the plane, and my mind starts running wild on thoughts of what they could be doing together in there.

I was green with envy.

I was uneasy and frustrated, and I felt upset that I was being ignored. I hear the flight attendants flirtatious giggles and chuckles echo softly from the room they had entered, and the sounds starts grating at my brain.

Deciding that I wasn't going to sit around waiting to hear more, I timidly unclip the seatbelt that had so far had me safely rooted to my seat.

Standing, and taking a shaky step forward as I gripped onto the headrest infront of me, I walk towards where I was certain the cockpit was.

Reaching the door, I exhale deeply as I knock it twice. After a few seconds, the door swings open.

"Hello ma'am, how can I help?" The head pilot Virgil questions, beaming at me, and I shoot him a tight smile.

"It's just Kylie, and I was wondering if a tour of the cockpit was open at this time?" I ask with a nervous chuckle, as I smile at the man standing before me with a death grip on the door.

He smiles at me sympathetically before offering me his hand. I grab unto it gratefully and he guides me into the cockpit.

He announces my presence to his copilot Simon, and Simon welcomes me with a warm smile on his face, before handing me a headset and offering me a seat in a chair that was located to the far right corner of the cockpit.

Virgil tells me I had nothing to fear, and that once I got used to flying it would feel like walking in the park.

He also told me he knew a first time flyer when he saw one, and cracked a few jokes that actually had me chuckling, as I got comfortable in the cockpit with the pilot and his buddy.

They both gave me a tour of the cockpit, and talked to me about the mechanics of flying a plane, none of which I understood, but enjoyed the light conversation nonetheless.

The best part was that I could watch the sun set behind the clouds, as the sky darkened and the stares came out to pepper the nights sky.

I had started to really enjoy the flight, but when I saw the runway come into sight I was giddy with relief that the journey was finally over.

Walking out of the cockpit with a happy smile on my face, I notice that Dominic had returned to his seat sporting a deep frown. He glances up, and looks at me with nothing but vexation swimming behind his gaze.

I take my seat and buckle my seatbelt as the plane begins to land. As soon as it slows down to a halt, and the shutter was opens, Dominic was off the plane, leaving me behind.

I scoff at his childish behavior, as I struggle to undo my seatbelt.

"Here, let me help you with that Kylie." Simon mutters approaching me with a smile on his face as he unbuckles my seatbelt.

I smile at him sweetly, grateful for his assistance and he extends his arm to me.

"Thank you so much Simon." I mutter, and his smile widens. "Think nothing of it sweetheart, it was my pleasure." He mutters as I grip his extended hand, and he escorts me off the plane.

The cold Atlanta air hits my face, and a shiver runs down my spine.

"Holy shit —"

"Kylie!" A familiar voice shouts, and my head turns as I notice Viktor walking over to me.

"Viktor!" I squeal in excitement, happy to see a familiar face other than the cold, emotionless one I've had to deal with all day.

Pulling away from Simon, I run into Viktor's outstretched arms as I hug unto  him, happy to see him.